Taking The Positives From Today

2 minutes ago, Doctor Duran said:

Dissappinted with our lack of threat from corners and we have been for some time.. we don't attack the ball in the box enough.. our centre halfs are little threat in that area (Reda/Rob Jones/Llera type needed).

Players can't head the ball if it's in the goalies arms

18 hours ago, The Hoppy Hopper said:

I know quite a few of them. They generally aren’t a bad bunch, but they do err towards confidence.  Derby are a lot like us passionate about their club, but generally expect disappointment. I often think about moving back home, but that would involve meeting more Blunts fans than I’m comfortable with.

I much prefer forest fans to derby and the ones I know definitely don't err towards confidence. Which is daft considering their league position and their points advantage over 7th.

Hate derby. At least we usually beat forest

Rhodes should have probably pulled the trigger a fraction earlier, on his chance from Bannans pass.  He was clearly trying to get a better shape and it cost him.  But it was a super bit of movement along the line in the first place to lose his an and enfineer the space which caught Bannans eye and encouraged him to make the pass. 

Well I watched the game with two forest fans down in notts social distancing of course . 
My take was I thought we played pretty well overall and had the better of the match. JR was making some good runs in behind and with better luck we could have been 2 up. 
The game itself was fairly open and I quite enjoyed it. I think we were fairly solid overall and never looked like conceding. It was a great goal they scored and wild Smith no chance. 
I actually always felt we’d have the one chance and wickham who I thought grew into the game took it superbly holding off his man easily. 
The notts guys were more than happy with a point and felt we were the better side and should have won the game. 
Playing that way I think we’ll be ok. 
I think Wickham is going to be a handful for the remaining games. Let’s see. 

• Thanks 1

Yesterday’s performance was the standard that took us to 3rd at Xmas, it was never spectacular but this league is dogger and anyone can beat anyone else. 

Maintain that level and we will stay up on merit, what the EFL charge will be is out of our hands and just have to hope they give us a punishment that doesn’t relegate us 

22 hours ago, hirstyboywonder said:

I don't understand what you get out of coming on a Wednesday forum after a match to jokingly tell us to 'enjoy our football' while taking delight in the fact you have chosen a refund.

Good for you!

It’s called laughing in the face of adversity. Chill your beans.