Fernando Forestieri has heard nothing from the club

26 minutes ago, s29wfc said:

Unbelievable replies from our so called fans, anything to beat the club with. So when Monk comes in talksport last week and says the club are due to speak to all out of contract players this week then nobody says anything, now an agent comes out and says this we get called a s hithouse of a club. Get real some of you. 

I personally think the squad management at this club has been nothing short of embarrasing for the last 3-4 seasons. This summer is just the latest saga. 

• Like 6

Regardless of its agent talk or not, it’s ******** poor that the manager, who has been sat on his arse for three months hasn’t even had the decency to pick up the phone and tell him what’s happening. But that seems to be how monk is. And before anyone starts blowing off about chansiri, then monk should have been demanding answers from him, if he is the promble. Time someone took some ownership of the situation.

• Like 4

Guest Grandad
4 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

That's what I thought. Dropping a big hint to other clubs. 

Do you really think these agents don't have contact details of the people that matter at other clubs?

So they have to put a tweet out to 'alert' them to their players availability?

lol 

1 minute ago, Plonk said:

Regardless of its agent talk or not, it’s ******** poor that the manager, who has been sat on his arse for three months hasn’t even had the decency to pick up the phone and tell him what’s happening. But that seems to be how monk is. 

Isn't it Chansiri that deals with the contracts?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Owlstalk Shop

Guest Grandad
1 minute ago, Plonk said:

Regardless of its agent talk or not, it’s ******** poor that the manager, who has been sat on his arse for three months hasn’t even had the decency to pick up the phone and tell him what’s happening. But that seems to be how monk is. And before anyone starts blowing off about chansiri, then monk should have been demanding answers from him, if he is the promble. Time someone took some ownership of the situation.

Absolutely this

Hes shown himself up to be an appalling man manager

Guest wilyfox
16 minutes ago, TheGaffer said:

It's not about being starstruck but who are we going to get in on a free for less wages who is better? We could maintain his contract and not fall foul of ffp whilst still having a player on our books who has the potential to to be the best in the division at creating something from nothing. 

But yeah everyone be happy that we renew pelupessys contract and yet a player who can affect a game goes away for nothing. Zero. Diddly squat. 

That's why we're a shambles. 

FF is likely to be amongst a handful of top-earners at the club. He's no longer value for that. He WAS amongst the best in the division. Now all people can say about him is "On his day..."

When was his last day, and how often does his day come around? Aged past his best, and simply not the force he used to be for us. Changing club might reinvigorate him. I'd rather part ways and remember him for that first season.

6 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

That's what I thought. Dropping a big hint to other clubs. 

Maybe we have someone else lined up to replace FF.  Having said that I would keep FF on.

We don't know if @YesWeCrann put a phone call into the players agents for an update, or whether the agent got in touch with Joe to give him an exclusive..

We might never know as I'm sure Joe will want to keep his exclusive exclusive

lol

Owlstalk Shop

Guest Grandad
Just now, daveyboy66 said:

Someone told me that Fletcher has refused to play beyond his contract as well

I don't blame anybody for that

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Isn't it Chansiri that deals with the contracts?

I genuinely don’t know. But if I was the manager I would be kicking his door down wanting to know what’s going on if that’s was the case. 

The whole idea that we even let a situation arise where 50% of our team were out of contract, without speaking to them this year, is very tying in the with fact that we completely bombed since the new year. Players just lost interest. It just wouldn't happen like that at clubs that meticulously managed their squad. Its a year on year proceess. To be successful you have to plan ahead. 

• Like 2

Just now, Plonk said:

I genuinely don’t know. But if I was the manager I would be kicking his door down wanting to know what’s going on if that’s was the case. 

What if you were a player that hadn't been spoken to yet and who doesn't know what is happening with his contracts?

Owlstalk Shop