Brentford away programme 19/20

Hi fellow fans I’m in need of the Brentford away programme from this season? I’ve got all the other ones just needing this one to complete my set. Can any of you help a fellow fan out please? Stay safe cheers 👍🏻

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, 1963owl said:

theres 1 on ebay, its had 11 bids & its on £25.18. Why?

Brentford are moving to a new stadium and I think this may be the last game they may play at their old one. 

• Thanks 1

Got one for a fiver which included postage when  Lockdown was just kicking in. Thought it might be worth a bit if the last game at Griffin Park.

Nice to be proved right ( for once )

Gonna miss Griffin Park one of the great awaydays.

6 hours ago, Jollygibbo said:

Hi fellow fans I’m in need of the Brentford away programme from this season? I’ve got all the other ones just needing this one to complete my set. Can any of you help a fellow fan out please? Stay safe cheers 👍🏻

What other ones?  What set is that?

3 hours ago, marconi said:

Fellow fan? Chancer more like.

Be off with you!

Exactly!

Joins OT yesterday, posts request for, potential, collectors item this morning.

Yea, agreed:-   Chancer!  :ph34r:

7 hours ago, Jollygibbo said:

Hi fellow fans I’m in need of the Brentford away programme from this season? I’ve got all the other ones just needing this one to complete my set. Can any of you help a fellow fan out please? Stay safe cheers 👍🏻

I’ve got one. If you can name the type of road on which Geoff Hulley was on in France when interviewed by Radio Sheffield, you can have it. 

• Haha 6

4 hours ago, vulva said:

I’ve got one. If you can name the type of road on which Geoff Hulley was on in France when interviewed by Radio Sheffield, you can have it. 

Was it an underwater one  ?.

12 hours ago, Weshallovercome said:

I think Jollygibbo might be a Brentford supporter, but I'm no detective or owt.

Well I am a detective and I'm starting think the same way as you. A couple of things have given her/him away. He's put down his location as London and if I remember rightly Brentford is in London.  When I read his post I imagined him/her saying it in a chirpy cockney accent. 

Very suspicious indeed, I'm off to consult a friend of mine.   The game is afoot.

Guest Garryswfcowl72
On 03/05/2020 at 11:00, Jollygibbo said:

I’ve got it but won’t ever sell sorry look on eBay also got Forest at home both will be worth a few quid in years to come 

BF53A7D6-3264-41F1-858F-CD7FB9E8B01B.jpeg

6629D23C-C3CB-438D-8967-07DAE2ABD1DF.jpeg

On 03/05/2020 at 18:17, vulva said:

Didn't remember the road, but I'm pretty sure he was in a diesel PUG 205 or just maybe a mini.

Does that qualify in second place?

5 hours ago, casbahowl said:

Glad for the Bees fans but will there be a distinction between first edition and any subsequent reproductions?

Original first editions could still be sought after by serious collectors.

its a poxy football programme not a Dickens novel lol