Best season opening weekend goal ever

The skill from Benny against Newcastle was wonderful. Just didn't  like us being called "Sheffield" at the start off the clip lol.

I'd forgotten about the Prutton goal, that was something special.

I remember Akpo destroying Burnley for the first 20 minutes one season, that was fun.

There was supposed to be a very clever gizmo that made the video start at the correct time for each goal, but fizz knows what went wrong. Anyhow, it's 51 seconds in for Humphreys, 2:05 for Hirst and 3:33 for Wilson's goal if you don't want to wade through the rest.

37 minutes ago, Emerson Thome said:

There was supposed to be a very clever gizmo that made the video start at the correct time for each goal, but fizz knows what went wrong. Anyhow, it's 51 seconds in for Humphreys, 2:05 for Hirst and 3:33 for Wilson's goal if you don't want to wade through the rest.

If you find where you want the video to begin and click on 'Share' there's an option at the bottom left to start from that point. Or you can just manually add '&t=' at the end of the address followed by the number of seconds.

Here's one that hasn't been mentioned yet...

• Thanks 1

Hirst's goals against Villa and Spurs, and Humphries goal against Villa were tremendous screamers. Hirst's goal against Villa is perhaps the most memorable and iconic to me, as it was a sign that we were truly back and it felt special. But Carbone's skilful touch, control and overhead kick against Newcastle was a thing of beauty and the best season opening goal I've seen us score during my lifetime.