your Ticket prices

1 hour ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Or smoke less. To be fair that was like a health drive as well, drink and smoke less and improve your health by paying more to watch Wednesday finish in the top 6. Improved mood and improved fitness.

In the current climate it doesn't look good. The ticket prices are the same but you need a few drinks in order to stomach the football that we are serving up.  = pay high prices to watch football that puts you in a bad mood and your fitness suffers as well.

Need more than a few drinks watching Wednesday at the minute...

13 minutes ago, JimmyMaC said:

Chansiris time here wont be remembered with much fondness,the bloke came in with good intentions,but hes spent us into a corner,and now were snookered behind the massive debt ball.

Everythings top dollar,Real Madrid prices for a shrewsbury future,a massive spend thats nosed dived in one game,,,,as can happen if you plant all your eggs in one basketcase.

The chairman gave us the option to pay lower prices for inferior players,without ever considering the outcome when those higher value players became inferior themselves once the race was run,his own words have backed him into a corner with little room to manouvre and no more hiding places,

For the 1st time in its history the club no longer owns its own ground,its supporters can little afford the entrance fee,and its players cant be bothered to put it right,couple that with the fact the other mob stormed past us,29M inside their allowance over 2 seasons,and tore the league to bits and now sit less then a handfull of points off the champions league!

Chansiri needs to reflect on his time in charge and where its taken us,were going backwards,and hes running the club,or ruining it

Agree with everything you’ve said and I’d add he’s probably the most divisive owner currently in English football.

Other clubs with unpopular owners (Newcastle, West Ham, Man Utd) their fans are nearly all combined against the ownership of their club.

But with DC there’s still a proportion of fans that continue to back him

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, mattitheowl said:

Well you know what they say about assuming...

It makes an ass out of you?

If the cap fits 😂

Edited by Guest

6 hours ago, pat blondeau said:

Agree with everything you’ve said and I’d add he’s probably the most divisive owner currently in English football.

Other clubs with unpopular owners (Newcastle, West Ham, Man Utd) their fans are nearly all combined against the ownership of their club.

He's only "divisive" because a small % of our fanbase are so desperate for success having been in the mire for so long that they'll put up with anything if they think it'll get them to the promised land. One failed day trip to London is all the carrot they need to ignore the ruddy great stick that is slowly but surely inching its way up our bottoms.

They'll wake up and smell the roses when it's £35 to watch League One footie on the kop

6 hours ago, pat blondeau said:

We have a bizarre bunch of fans . Chansiri is running the club into the ground . He talks utter rubbish and has got basically everything wrong . Only an utter baron would defend him, yet some still do 

17 hours ago, Baggiehy said:

Bleeding hell your prices are steep £39 for an adult? I surprised anyone can afford to go. Surely It would be better to drop prices and fill the stadium up a bit more? It's not like you place is small

We are a joke mate. This has been the same since the chairman took us over.. there was a lack of uproar as we were winning at the start and the multi year season tickets sold well. The season tickets offer a fair price... in my opinion not much saving on what a ticket price should cost. 

2 minutes ago, modboy said:

As said earlier how can Brentford charge £23-26 but us almost twice as much. Probably swap most of their squad with ours too, and they'll soon have a brand new stadium too. 

Their business is structured completely differently from top to bottom.  It's also taken decades to get to where they are (with very little expectation from their fanbase). We have a fanbase that demands instant success at all costs.  If Brentford went down it wouldn't be the end of the world, they'd carry on doing business their way and likely get back up in time.  But we don't (and haven't for my lifetime) had a plan.  They know their place in the footballing world, our fans seem to think we're something better than we are.

Just not bothered...

1 hour ago, StudentOwl said:

He's only "divisive" because a small % of our fanbase are so desperate for success having been in the mire for so long that they'll put up with anything if they think it'll get them to the promised land. One failed day trip to London is all the carrot they need to ignore the ruddy great stick that is slowly but surely inching its way up our bottoms.

They'll wake up and smell the roses when it's £35 to watch League One footie on the kop

How would you finance big contracts for expensive players?

Just not bothered...

1 minute ago, mattitheowl said:

Their business is structured completely differently from top to bottom.  It's also taken decades to get to where they are (with very little expectation from their fanbase). We have a fanbase that demands instant success at all costs.  If Brentford went down it wouldn't be the end of the world, they'd carry on doing business their way and likely get back up in time.  But we don't (and haven't for my lifetime) had a plan.  They know their place in the footballing world, our fans seem to think we're something better than we are.

It's twenty years since we were in the PL.

There's students at uni born after we lost our top flight status.

Whole rethink needed by all involved at swfc

9 hours ago, JimmyMaC said:

Chansiris time here wont be remembered with much fondness,the bloke came in with good intentions,but hes spent us into a corner,and now were snookered behind the massive debt ball.

Someone else mentioned we are in debt to the tune of 100 million ....I always thought chansiri funded the club but seems like I'm wrong if we owe a debt of that magnitude .any idea who we are in debt to.?

18 hours ago, Baggiehy said:

Bleeding hell your prices are steep £39 for an adult? I surprised anyone can afford to go. Surely It would be better to drop prices and fill the stadium up a bit more? It's not like you place is small

do you want a job advising the owner?

btw I've paid as much as £42.

Edited by dorian gray