Wednesday -V- Reading OMDT

You can talk line ups, formations score predictions, scorers all you like. All I want is the chosen eleven to go out on that pitch, wear the shirt with pride and run their nuts off,earn their money, give their all for those fabulous fans that are mad enough to turn up today. FFS. 

2 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

Any sign of Reach or Luongo being fit?

Don't know Corky, missed the Press this week. As did the manager...

For all the hammer Reach gets for not being able to get a foot in we have sorely missed his ability to deliver a ball in behind the opposition from wide.

Not heard anything about Luongo.

1 hour ago, Holmowl said:

How can a team that looks so good on paper look so carp on grass?

Dawson

Palmer        Iorfa       Borner     Fox

Windass        Lee      Bannan       

Forestieri    Wickham     Da Cruz

It was for a Monkfish gag, but sod it, I'll trot this out again. Close enough.

image.png.74baffe615030b2df33dde689fd9f5a9.png

• Haha 1

Dawson comes to punch the ball, but catches Iorfa instead, putting him out with a broken collar bone for the rest of the reason. Also breaking his own wrist at the same time.

Wildsmith comes in but after a rash clearance attempt by Lees, Lees connects with Wildsmith and breaks his leg.

Paul Jones gets a recall but in a subsequent game, breaks three toes after kicking the post in frustration after being left exposed by his defence.

Desperate for a goalkeeper, Monk has to concede his hand has been forced. So at last...........

Nuhiu gets a spell in goal.

Edited by theowlsman

Guest domSWFC

Hope to see some changes today, be nice if we saw some midfielders at some point.

My line up would be 

------------------- Jones ----------------

Iorfa - Lees - Borner - Palmer

-- Windass - Bannan - Reach --

Harris ---Wickham --- Forestieri 

But if we are just gonna aimlessly hit it up field we should drop Bannan, Windass and Lee from last week, play Nuhiu, Da Cruz and Rhodes to make a 4-0-6 formation.

Guest domSWFC

Hopefully Da Cruz has a hearing impairment and has a stormer of a second half due to thinking Cruzzzzzz is ringing around Hillsborough at half time. 

I'm sorry. All my fault. I discovered my garden ornament owl had blown over and was lying flat on his back. So I struggled out in the rain, set him back on his feet and propped him up against a plant pot to be on the safe side. Following this tactical correction, the owls will win 5-0.  

• Haha 1