Wednesday -V- Reading OMDT

Guest Kagoshimaowl
5 hours ago, Ethel The Tree said:

:rolleyes:

I was assuming that both Reach and Fletcher were still unavailable. Obviously play if fit. Borner has been abysmal for about 5 weeks now. Luongo in midfield and Hutch at cb if you don’t want to give Bates a try.

Guest Kagoshimaowl

If this is the team I think I’m done until Monk has gone. Lees and Borner have been awful. Pelupessy isn’t even good enough to be a footballer!

1 minute ago, Kagoshimaowl said:

If this is the team I think I’m done until Monk has gone. Lees and Borner have been awful. Pelupessy isn’t even good enough to be a footballer!

You know, being a fan, means having to accept the good with the bad. 

3 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Honestly, I'm starting to wonder whether some of the players are having a say with respect to how we are setting up/formation. 

Not too sure, think the gaffers just completely lost his head to be honest , maybe he’s just not fancying been involved in another FFP points deduction drama 

But he’s only on a deal till end of season I’m led to believe , just quit man 

Just now, Royal_D said:

Not too sure, think the gaffers just completely lost his head to be honest , maybe he’s just not fancying been involved in another FFP points deduction drama 

But he’s only on a deal till end of season I’m led to believe , just quit man 

Tbf, a gaffer allowing players to have their say on formation/tactics would be someone losing their head. 

Something pretty serious went off a month or so ago. 

13 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Iorfa and Borner were solid, insane that Lees has been shoe horned back into the side I guarantee Reading run rings around him  and Borner today 

Stupid selection from Monk 

Ill 

He needs to hang a contract on Nuhius changing room peg with a year on it in return for 10 goals from here on in like jos did 2 years ago. Wickham looks no more likely to score a goal as the mighty David Graham under sturrock did.

Da Cruz was shambolic v Luton and looks a mile short quality wise for this level. 

it looks like we might have had a really poor transfer  window, after spunking all of our cash on Winnall and Rhodes plus getting likes of Mcgeady and Macmanaman in the past windows I suggest we hide DCs cheque book from New Year’s Eve until 1 Feb in the future.

1 hour ago, MoorfOwl said:

I'm sorry. All my fault. I discovered my garden ornament owl had blown over and was lying flat on his back. So I struggled out in the rain, set him back on his feet and propped him up against a plant pot to be on the safe side. Following this tactical correction, the owls will win 5-0.  

I’ve just seen the rumoured team for today.

Have a quick check that bloody owl hasn’t blown over again will you please?

Edited by Pablo Bonvin
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, mcmigo said:

He needs to hang a contract on Nuhius changing room peg with a year on it in return for 10 goals from here on in like jos did 2 years ago. Wickham looks no more likely to score a goal as the mighty David Graham under sturrock did.

Da Cruz was shambolic v Luton and looks a mile short quality wise for this level. 

it looks like we might have had a really poor transfer  window, after spunking all of our cash on Winnall and Rhodes plus getting likes of Mcgeady and Macmanaman in the past windows I suggest we hide DCs cheque book from New Year’s Eve until 1 Feb in the future.

Can’t say I’ve seen anything from Cruz to call him ‘shambolic’     He looks like he’s got something to offer but will take time to  adjust to a new league