Wednesday -V- Reading OMDT

Iorfa dropped? Quite the fall from grace.

lees and borner centre backs, no pace there. Big trouble in that defence.

our only hope is we defend well somehow, keep feeding the ball wide to Harris and Murphy and chuck decent balls in the box for wilder and fury up front .

2 hours ago, domSWFC said:

Hope to see some changes today, be nice if we saw some midfielders at some point.

My line up would be 

------------------- Jones ----------------

Iorfa - Lees - Borner - Palmer

-- Windass - Bannan - Reach --

Harris ---Wickham --- Forestieri 

But if we are just gonna aimlessly hit it up field we should drop Bannan, Windass and Lee from last week, play Nuhiu, Da Cruz and Rhodes to make a 4-0-6 formation.

Lees front door should be boarded up so he can’t get to today’s game, iorfa and Borner should be the centre pairing 

Edited by Mr. Chow

He's just making it up as he goes along (if that is the team). 

3-5-2 can be a great system (look at the Blunts), but I'm not sure halfway through February is the time to start trying to play it. 

This will be another shambles. 

Just now, SiJ said:

He is horribly out of form, but then so are the other two. 

Keystone Cops. 

Iorfa and Borner were solid, insane that Lees has been shoe horned back into the side I guarantee Reading run rings around him  and Borner today 

Stupid selection from Monk 

Just now, Royal_D said:

Iorfa and Borner were solid, insane that Lees has been shoe horned back into the side I guarantee Reading run rings around him  and Borner today 

Stupid selection from Monk 

Monk is just desperate now. 

He knows he is fooked and is trying to get some sort of reaction from the players. 

It isn't going to happen imo. 

They want him out and are playing like it. He knows it himself. 

Once managers start pratting around with formations outside of what they'd usually do, you know they are in trouble. 

Honestly, if you didn't know any better, you would think that Jos has come back. 

Just now, SiJ said:

Monk is just desperate now. 

He knows he is fooked and is trying to get some sort of reaction from the players. 

It isn't going to happen imo. 

They want him out and are playing like it. He knows it himself. 

Once managers start pratting around with formations outside of what they'd usually do, you know they are in trouble. 

Honestly, if you didn't know any better, you would think that Jos has come back. 

Agree, it’s like he’s doing it on purpose , I’ve absolutely no idea why he’s broke that centre half pairing up 

Madness 

Just now, s29wfc said:

Who the hell is the 3rd CB? If its Palmer  with Harris and Murphy as wing backs then I'm done. 

That's what I'm thinking. 

It is either Palmer or er Joey P? 

The bizzle is usually credible. 

1 minute ago, Royal_D said:

Agree, it’s like he’s doing it on purpose , I’ve absolutely no idea why he’s broke that centre half pairing up 

Madness 

Honestly, I'm starting to wonder whether some of the players are having a say with respect to how we are setting up/formation.