Wednesday -V- Reading OMDT

Guest domSWFC

433? Da Cruz - Nuhiu - Harris?

Forestieri just in a free role behind?

Trying to figure out the set up is more fun than watching the match. Wonder if Monk or the players have figured out how we'll line up yet.

Not a bad side that and much better than the predicted side from bizzle. Right to drop BB, Lees, Wickham who were all awful on Wednesday.

I worry about da Cruz and his standard but let’s give him the benefit of the doubt. Big game for big O. 

Needs Nuhiu to be right up there not faffing about 35 yards from the box.

1 minute ago, Suffolk.Owl said:

well if he doesn't change it people go bonkers, he's changing it and people still go bonkers, no win, just get behind the team he's picked and support the team!! Confidence is I'm sure at an all time low, they need the support now more than ever.

There is changing it and then changing it to bring in those players.

Edited by Guest

Not the best selection I've seen, but if they are the ones who are fit and ready to fight for the club so be it. 

About time Lees and Bannan were dropped, they've been awful of late. 

Similar to QPR tactically I would think, two holding midfielders looking for an out ball to the wings. Back to basics, solid shape, scrap for the ball and look for the wide players to create something. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, SiJ said:

I like the fact that we bring in Conor Wickham and then within two games have him drop to the bench for Nuhiu. 

Only Wednesday. 

If Nuhiu runs like he is towing a caravan, Wickham runs like he is towing a caravan with adthe Nuhiu and 10 WWF wrestlers fast asleep inside. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, SiJ said:

I like the fact that we bring in Conor Wickham and then within two games have him drop to the bench for Nuhiu. 

Only Wednesday. 

Agree, no fan of Nuhiu, but Wickham looked poor on Wednesday. Maybe 3 games in 7 days too much for him. 

1 minute ago, striker said:

Agree, no fan of Nuhiu, but Wickham looked poor on Wednesday. Maybe 3 games in 7 days too much for him. 

Quite possibly. 

Doesn't look fit to me. 

Still - you have to laugh. 

We look to boost our frontline and then end up with old Adthe back in the starting XI.