Wednesday -V- Reading OMDT

Just now, Costello 77 said:

People are saying that they don't see a lack of effort with this group.. I don't think they're "at it".

There must be an internal leadership nucleus that cares.. every professional sports team that I know of has one.

You can even spot them from the outside.

I certainly didn't see players openly trying to lose today, like many have suggested. Some of them even seemed to be giving the kind of physical effort you'd hope for. But you did almost get the sense (from the supporters as well) that they'd already seen the result in advance and couldn't quite bring themselves to believe they could change the outcome.

3 hours ago, Hookowl said:

TBF Wickham didn't seem fit last game. I agree with dropping Lees and Bannan they've both been poor recently.

In fact I think the last two games we won Bannan didn't play ?

Leeds and Bristol City are our last two wins. Bannan played all 180 minutes and made two of the three goals.

Guest Bulgaria

I was on the fence re Monk, even at half time.... But after watching that second half performance, it's obvious the players are not playing for him.

Monk out, before it's too late

Edited by Bulgaria

Is anyone actually surprised by this result? 

We start with one of the worst strikers in the world on his own up front. That alone, deserves to get us relegated 

Please tell me how dobbin get in the team ahead of Rhodes? 

We've signed Wickham who is a similar player to Rhodes. He can't play on his own. He needs someone next to him. So on comes Wickham and he's put there alone 

We've signed windas an attacking midfielder. We can't score and windas gets the dropped in favour of pelapussy. A defensive zombie. 

And then there's a the rest 

Did anyone seriously expect this shocking line up to win. Did they even try to win? 

With this attitude and all the insanity at the club we deserve to be relegated 

14 minutes ago, Mrmason69 said:

Is anyone actually surprised by this result? 

We start with one of the worst strikers in the world on his own up front. That alone, deserves to get us relegated 

Please tell me how dobbin get in the team ahead of Rhodes? 

We've signed Wickham who is a similar player to Rhodes. He can't play on his own. He needs someone next to him. So on comes Wickham and he's put there alone 

We've signed windas an attacking midfielder. We can't score and windas gets the dropped in favour of pelapussy. A defensive zombie. 

And then there's a the rest 

Did anyone seriously expect this shocking line up to win. Did they even try to win? 

With this attitude and all the insanity at the club we deserve to be relegated 

Nope , I wasn’t surprised... in fact I’d have been amazed if we had won and surprised if we’d managed to scrape a draw.

18 minutes ago, DJMortimer said:

Really?

Nuhiu is mediocre, yet I can't think of one thing Rhodes has done better than him during his time at Hillsborough.

Hat trick away at Forest, one goal with each foot and one with his head?? Does that help?

Just now, Grandad said:

Hat trick away at Forest, one goal with each foot and one with his head?? Does that help?

And Nuhiu got one against Norwich.

So what?

Even Rhodes' greatest moment for us isn't something Nuhiu hasn't done.

And what about everything outside that 45 minutes?