Barnsley - V - Wednesday OMDT

1 hour ago, Plonk said:

It’s not just about  achievements though. You could see what Bruce was looking to do and you could see the style of play he was trying to get us playing. The only thing monk has done so far is put me off going to games. I’ve watched some poor stuff during my my fifty years watching us but I’ve never stopped going. I’m at home today even though I had a ticket. I sold it because I just don’t want to spend a good wedge of money to feel depressed. 

You've been going 50 years but the last 6 months is the only time you've been put off from going? 

Yesterday you were on about getting your nob out if we score today.

1 minute ago, WalthamOwl said:

Bloody PNE leading Wigan. 

Preston at home? 

If they are, then that isn't too much of a surprise. 

Personally, I think that appalling recent run has pretty much killed off any chance of the play offs. Failure to win today and we've got no chance. 

Just now, hirstyboywonder said:

You've been going 50 years but the last 6 months is the only time you've been put off from going? 

He was, but it would have been a very unenthusiastic c0ck helicopter. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, SiJ said:

Preston at home? 

If they are, then that isn't too much of a surprise. 

Personally, I think that appalling recent run has pretty much killed off any chance of the play offs. Failure to win today and we've got no chance. 

Wigan are at home. Playing pretty well but think the 2nd PNE goal has done for them. 

2 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Yes to get a ban!

• Haha 2

57 minutes ago, Plonk said:

now that’s an over reaction!!

we pay our money we are entitled to be critical when the product is poor. Footballs a wired industry because of the loyalty element. But that doesn’t mean can’t voice our opinions. If you had your way we’d still have Jo’s in charge and be looking forward to laying chesterfield again. 

Now that is an overreaction!

No idea who is paying or who isnt but if you think paying your money entitles you to whine like a little girl and bore us all to death, fork out a bit more mate and moan to an expert. They may be able to give you some much needed help. We are talking about supporting a football team and obviously you are part of Wednesdsys problem. Check out how much better our team do away from home where the players hear less whingeing and better support. Put a cork in it and shiw a bit more dignity and class!