Barnsley - V - Wednesday OMDT

Guest Ferkorf
1 minute ago, Jon Newsome said:

He's going to watch his son obviously, don't be so sensitive.

The bloke slated Wednesday in a video showing off like a complete nobber now hes coming over giving it the come on wednesday crap.

Balls to him like I said hes a to$$er

Guest Ferkorf
1 minute ago, SiJ said:

Remember that time where Dean Windass was on Gillette and they asked him: "Dean - who scored?" and he responded: "I don't know Jeff, I wasn't concentrating" 

The man is a pro. 

Surprised he didn't ask who Dean was lol

Such an attacking line up though...

Knowing us, we will probably still resort of smashing it at Wickham's head for 90 minutes. 

Anyone willing to take a bet on when Forestieri pulls up with something? 

30 minutes in? 

Edited by SiJ

2 minutes ago, Ferkorf said:

It does when your going to support them today after ripping into them on social media

Stop being so touchy.

He’s a top bloke - I now make my bed EVERY morning because of him. Makes a video every morning - they’re great - give him a break.

2 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Such an attacking line up though...

Knowing us, we will probably still resort of smashing it at Wickham's head for 90 minutes. 

Anyone willing to take a bet on when Forestieri pulls up with something? 

30 minutes in? 

EMBRACE THE NEW DAWN!!!

1 hour ago, horny owl said:

This is why I’d have Bruce back tomorrow

Just our luck his boyhood club came knocking FFS

Hahaha what a joke, have Bruce back for what ?   No better than a player who thinks he’s bigger than the club,  the way he behaved when he left for Newcastle was absolutely disgraceful and he can shove his record of ‘best championship manager’ where sun don’t shine 

Not for me,  boyhood club or not , there’s a right way and wrong way of behaving and Bruce and his staff should hang there heads in shame 

I hope he gets sacked at Newcastle when Ashley sells up , and hopefully nobody in the championship will touch him with a barge pole 

Edited by Guest

1 minute ago, Jon Newsome said:

He's not exactly obliged to say positive things is he, some of our fans are so sensitive its unreal. Like the whole media is against us nonsense that crops up, and they haven't said nice things about us on TV.

Tbf, I'm struggling to remember the last time they did say something nice about us on tv...but then  I'm struggling to remember the last time I said something nice about us performance wise. 

11 hours ago, WelshOwl74 said:

Seriously need a result today

Monk has brought some players in now, no excuses 

Positive attacking football

Not bannan to lees ,lees to Dawson,Dawson to bannan ,lump!!!! 

Whilst I agree totally with your First, Third and Fourth sentences, your Second shows the signs of many Wed Fans. It is the first full natch after the Transfer deadline.He's had less than 1 week to integrate the incomers, biut yet there are 'no excuses' In other words, if it isn't instant success, he's a failure .  Typical Wednesday thinking, when do we want success? Yesterday.

As for the bannan-lees-dawson fiasco. How often is this srtarte midfield by the 'God' of Hillsborough - Bannan. 

• Like 1