Barnsley - V - Wednesday OMDT

Guest Ferkorf
5 minutes ago, Jon Newsome said:

He's not exactly obliged to say positive things is he, some of our fans are so sensitive its unreal. Like the whole media is against us nonsense that crops up, and they haven't said nice things about us on TV.

You're the one being sensitive and taking it too far defending him.

I called him a to$$er.

Thats that... its my opinion.

I have no invested hatred in him. Hes about as relevant to me as you are

Guest Ferkorf
9 minutes ago, owls maniac said:

Some people take football way too seriously. It’s a laugh ffs 

I called him a to$$er thats it...

You lot on here say worse about our own current crop of players infact most go on suicide watch everytime nuhiu plays.... yet Im taking it too seriously by calling someone the T word because he had a pissed up rant about our team. Get over it

1 minute ago, Buxtongent said:

Whilst I agree totally with your First, Third and Fourth sentences, your Second shows the signs of many Wed Fans. It is the first full natch after the Transfer deadline.He's had less than 1 week to integrate the incomers, biut yet there are 'no excuses' In other words, if it isn't instant success, he's a failure .  Typical Wednesday thinking, when do we want success? Yesterday.

As for the bannan-lees-dawson fiasco. How often is this srtarte midfield by the 'God' of Hillsborough - Bannan. 

I wrote something similar to the post you responded to earlier. To me its not about the how the new players perform its more about them hopefully bringing a change in how we play. No more hoofball would be nice. 

7 minutes ago, Ferkorf said:

I called him a to$$er thats it...

You lot on here say worse about our own current crop of players infact most go on suicide watch everytime nuhiu plays.... yet Im taking it too seriously by calling someone the T word because he had a pissed up rant about our team. Get over it

shut up you to$$er :1276983839_MonkHome:

• Haha 2