Who Backs Mr Chansiri And His Running Of The Club  

532 members have voted

1. 1. Who Backs Mr Chansiri And His Running Of The Club

• Yes
    • No

21 minutes ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

Im not very good at wading through them

Could you provide a breakdown?

In 2018 accounts the club owes Chansiri £78m.  Then there’s whatever he paid for us plus loans since July 2018 to fund losses to work out how much he’s in for.

Then there’s however you account for the sale of Hillsborough. 

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, rickygoo said:

That was a crazy scheme to get money into the club - which did actually get money into the club short term as opposed to Clubfucking1867 which is a crazy scheme that achieved two tenths of sweet FA. 

It was the way it finished that was the absolute debacle......... with a very few doing very well out of it!

42 minutes ago, casbahowl said:

Please refer to the excellent post above from Roadrunner 

I don’t see how I was wrong. It was a crazy scheme that got money in short term. If the team has prospered it would have been OK I guess. Sadly the money was pissed up a wall. 

3 hours ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

Just seen figures bandied about saying 100 million or 200 million quid has been spent on him

Do these people have evidence and figures to back this up?

Or is it easy to chuck about a big figure to skew an argument?

According to the accounts we lost £69.3 million in the 3 years from 2015 to 2018. If you add on what we’ve lost since then about £100 million sounds about right.

The annual operating losses have gone up from £5.2 million in 2015 (under Mandaric) to £37.7 million in the last set of accounts in 2018 under DC

E3137A07-9B43-4DD6-A2C1-0CBCE03D1CE7.jpeg

6 hours ago, matthefish2002 said:

Think Dave Richards overall has a mixed record with Wednesday. Our best days in my lifetime were when he was chairmen, brought in Big Ron and gave him and Francis money to bring in some fantastic players.

However made a few average decisions with managers and jumping ship at the end to get job as Premier League chairmen leaves a nasty taste in the mouth.

Bert McGee appointed Big Ron not the poo weasel that is Dave Richards.

Bet you all hated Dave Richards when we were finishing in the top half of the Premier League, winning the League Cup, playing in the FA Cup Final, signing England Internationals and playing the best football we have ever played under a Chairman from Sheffield

Give me a Thai that had never heard of us 5 years ago, sold our stadium to cover his financial incompetence to take us 2 places lower in the old Second Division over that any day

I've seen about 5 games now in 18 months and every one of them was crap. 

• Thanks 2

49 minutes ago, OurDan said:

Bet you all hated Dave Richards when we were finishing in the top half of the Premier League, winning the League Cup, playing in the FA Cup Final, signing England Internationals and playing the best football we have ever played under a Chairman from Sheffield

Give me a Thai that had never heard of us 5 years ago, sold our stadium to cover his financial incompetence to take us 2 places lower in the old Second Division over that any day

I've seen about 5 games now in 18 months and every one of them was crap. 

Why is his Thai nationality even mentioned in your post? …….. Sinister!