Do You Back Chansiri

Who Backs Mr Chansiri And His Running Of The Club  

532 members have voted

1. 1. Who Backs Mr Chansiri And His Running Of The Club

• Yes
    • No

Hes outa touch,the bloke hasnt a clue what lifes all about in Sheffield,he bought a football club not a city,and did no research other than a quick google and saw 40K at home to wycombe,hes not football savvy,hes human he makes mistakes.

He needs to stepback and look at the big picture,take stock and re think the way foreward,he needs a boardroom that has football people in it and SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY peope in it,make Waddle,Madden,Wilkinson,Atkinson,Worthington board members,lets have opinions from people that know and love the club,not just suits and statistics,stop ripping us off @ 40 quid a seat,realistic pricing,POTG,take the fans with you and theyl follow,lets build a future not a quick tomorrow,evolution not revolution,common sense football,lets entertain again.

Its all about the RIGHT PEOPLE and taking THE SUPPORTERS with you,not taking us all for a quick ride that weve already forgot!

On 02/02/2020 at 09:42, kobayashi said:

His failure is not not getting Wednesday in the PL but it is the total financial, commercial and for want if a better description pastoral mismanagement of the club which has seen it run up huge losses probably +£100m by now, have no coherent strategy on buying/ selling players, generate little outside commercial income, have to sell the ground to offset the worse of his losses and running the risk of EFL financial and points penalties, deliberately price out a section of the fan base, resorting to desperate attempts to mortgage future season ticket income and  finally at least for me his egotistical Chansirification of Wednesday with his bloody name everywhere.

Not sure what the nett negative is for the supporter in this yet... 

If we do not get a sanction, presumably nothing? 

I'm assuming youd rather us be poo (notwithstanding that were still not great) than have chansiris name on things?

Guest Ferkorf

Well I'd call that poll Tight!

I was expecting maybe swing towards chansiri.

Shows just how fed up people are with how things are being run currently

1 hour ago, Spondon Owl said:

Not sure what the nett negative is for the supporter in this yet... 

If we do not get a sanction, presumably nothing? 

I'm assuming youd rather us be poo (notwithstanding that were still not great) than have chansiris name on things?

I’d rather he found outside sponsors and used his cash to improve facilities etc. 

1 hour ago, Ferkorf said:

Well I'd call that poll Tight!

I was expecting maybe swing towards chansiri.

Shows just how fed up people are with how things are being run currently

So would i,but unlike you,i reckon the OP was expecting an absolute landslide in the "negative" support for Chansiri,just a hunch like.

9 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

How much do you think he could raise from outside sponsors ?

Didn’t you know ... there’s companies lining up left reyt and centre to pump millions into club in sponsorship , but D.C. has turned it down so he can have his name around stadium 

45 minutes ago, Spondon Owl said:

But they wont "pay" as much as he will... 

FFP is forcing this nonsense. Not megalomania... 

If he is overpaying then the surplus will be deducted for FFP purposes. He can still pump his money in and get extra commercial income if he was in any way competent. 

3 hours ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

Lets put it this way. We have only had three owners and in football terms and financial commitment Chansiri has been the most progressive of the three on both counts. That is all !

That's not necessarily a good thing, throwing money around without a clue has resulted in us having to sell our ground and fudge our accounts to come in line with the league rules.

Pisspoor when you think he had a blank canvas when he came in.

Edited by Blue and white
  • Haha 1

I think we all wish that DC had hired a sound and experienced DoF or Advisor when he first took over the club.

The last few years and the financial position might look very different.

However I do respect the fact that he is the only Chariman in my 50+ years of suporting SWFC who has put real money into the club.

Some of us will recall Chairman Richards who used the club as his route to riches.  By not firing "Fancy Dan" Wilson when relegation looked inevitable he enabled his elevation to the plum job of Chairman of the Premier League.

Then we had Mr Al...n who took legal action against one of our own supporters who was at the time suffering from cancer.

And we moan about Mr Chansiri!!!!

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, nilsson said:

I wonder what it’d actually take for casbah to question him?

I question him quite often but I question more the people like yourself, Farrell, Black, Blenkinsop etc. who have an almost pathological hatred for the man from the comfort of your armchairs!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, casbahowl said:

I question him quite often but I question more the people like yourself, Farrell, Black, Blenkinsop etc. who have an almost pathological hatred for the man from the comfort of your armchairs!

I don’t have any hatred to him. I just don’t think he’s doing a very good job of running the club

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Owls Loyal said:

And we moan about Mr Chansiri!!!!

It's what some so called fans do, no matter what they'll always find something to moan about. 

When they talk about the club being held back they might want to try looking in the mirror