Do You Back Chansiri

Who Backs Mr Chansiri And His Running Of The Club  

532 members have voted

1. 1. Who Backs Mr Chansiri And His Running Of The Club

• Yes
    • No

Guest Ferkorf

Nope... 

Guys been led down the garden path by  terrible advisors.

Going to take a huge effort to turn this club back round and it starts with him getting this ffp crap squared away

I don’t doubt Chansiri’s intent, in that I’m confident he cares about the club and wants the best for us.

But I am sure that he is completely out of his depth, and not treating the running of the club in the professional way it deserves. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Kameron said:

Worse chairman in our history and that seriously takes some doing.  Can’t wait for day he goes. 

Not even close to the worse chairman in our history.

Ok Chansiri has made a few mistakes. But it is only FFP that is stopping him putting his hand in pocket yet again. 

We will do well to remember that when our next chairman we have is selling off all of our players and investing it somewhere else.

Edited by pazowl55
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Kameron said:

Worse chairman in our history and that seriously takes some doing.  Can’t wait for day he goes. 

Sad but true.

Just our luck to get a loaded one who blows all his cash on rubbish and has no idea what he's doing.

The worst is yet to come and the decline has only just started.

• Thanks 1

I don't think the "Worst" tag is fair because it implies worst intentions. He may certainly be the most hapless though.

Lets be honest, football is a tough business, unlike any other. And on that basis alone only a f*****g idiot would take over a football club and believe he can do everything with no experience and no help.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Morepork said:

I don't think the "Worst" tag is fair because it implies worst intentions. He may certainly be the most hapless though.

Lets be honest, football is a tough business, unlike any other. And on that basis alone only a f*****g idiot would take over a football club and believe he can do everything with no experience and no help.

I think he got help and sadly that's been his downfall ....

• Thanks 1

Doesn't make a difference, he's not going to be able to sell us for what he wants. I only worry that this P&S BS is the straw that broke the camels back and he sacks us off and starts doing what he seems to be doing now, minimal investment, no presence at the club, nothing seems to be moving infrastructure wise(which isn't taken in to P&S balance, I believe). Doing a Mike Ashley. Worrying times for us and our existence as a club once again. 

5 minutes ago, RichSheffWeds said:

Be careful what you wish for.

You need someone with very deep pockets to buy the club. 

Just wish he would see sense. And appoint someone that understands how to run a football club.

All we've had is whisperers into his ear after his cash and a CEO that was utterly useless other than opening a shop in Meadowhall.

Quality staff picks.

However, somewhere, we have to look at the amount of times he has failed.