Was Jos wrong after all ?

1 minute ago, LondonOwl313 said:

Dawson and Fox aren't good enough for where we should want to get to, they're championship squad player standard. The other two need to go too but if we want to get back to the Premier we need better all round, need quality on top of trying hard as that alone isn't enough

Can remember people saying mcgoldrick ,billy blunt,Leon Clarke ,john fleck ect weren't good enough for Wednesday but they currently play for a top 10 premier league team 

I hate wilder but he's done it the right way 

Buys players who want to win and achieve things,they aren't the most talented but they will die for the manager and shirt 

The club and fans are working together and believe the project and it's working for them .

We don't have any of that 

I look at our team and think 'who would battle for this club and fight to the bitter end ' Dawson and fox are the only ones I look at and think that 

4 minutes ago, sonofbert2 said:

He did, he commented on his FIFA ranking when the game was released and Dawson was in the side ahead of him like a child.

He also undermined Jos re. his fitness status.

Are you really serious?  Is that your evidence for the total collapse of Sheffield Wednesday?  (We can both do hyperbole). 

Making a supposedly bitchy remark on Twitter is hardly going to make a difference, would that have undermined your confidence if that remark was aimed at you?

2 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Are you really serious?  Is that your evidence for the total collapse of Sheffield Wednesday?  (We can both do hyperbole). 

Making a supposedly bitchy remark on Twitter is hardly going to make a difference, would that have undermined your confidence if that remark was aimed at you?

It was part of an atmosphere that encouraged supporters to sing his name while Dawson was in goal.

Pathetic.

Just now, 2roland2 said:

hold on you are one of the worst on this forum for slagging players off lol pretty much every player this season 

Unbelievable  Geoff 

Only the players taking the p!ss  out of this club 

Are you so delusioned you think some of these players actually care about this club and been successful? 

Guest LondonOwl313
4 minutes ago, WelshOwl74 said:

Can remember people saying mcgoldrick ,billy blunt,Leon Clarke ,john fleck ect weren't good enough for Wednesday but they currently play for a top 10 premier league team 

I hate wilder but he's done it the right way 

Buys players who want to win and achieve things,they aren't the most talented but they will die for the manager and shirt 

The club and fans are working together and believe the project and it's working for them .

We don't have any of that 

I look at our team and think 'who would battle for this club and fight to the bitter end ' Dawson and fox are the only ones I look at and think that 

Problem is, Utd and Wilder are a one off. Odds of replicating what they have on the cheap is pretty minimal. Of the players you mention only one of them is playing, the rest aren't good enough for them anymore

3 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

OMG your not a flat earther as well are you?

Psst, `Lets sing about Dawson, Westwood tweeted about him'

Nope.  I’m just saying that the senior keeper was a bitofacunt to his understudy at that particular time and that FF acted like a baby on social media too.

GM has made it pretty clear that KW won’t sit on the bench and my main point in this thread stands.

CC created a monster that almost paid off but left a poisonous legacy.

Edited by sonofbert2

Just now, LondonOwl313 said:

Problem is, Utd and Wilder are a one off. Odds of replicating what they have on the cheap is pretty minimal. Of the players you mention only one of them is playing, the rest aren't good enough for them anymore

Huddersfield, Cardiff ,Norwich? 

No one had them down as promotion teams 

That's because they have gone to a different level and have money to go the next step 

The players I mentioned was the vocal point in getting them from league one to premier league in 3 seasons and believing in the manager and his ambition

That's what we need now 

Too many selfish individuals at swfc and no team players 

This isn't Westwood FC 

This isn't Fernando FC

This isn't Bannan FC

Its Sheffield Wednesday 

1 minute ago, sonofbert2 said:

Nope.  I’m just saying that the senior keeper was a bitofacunt to his understudy at that particular time and that FF acted like a baby on social media too.

FF did no more than anyone else does on Social Media .  

The other day Westwood put some positive Tweets on about the club nobody was falling over themselves to put them on OT.

Selective 

1 minute ago, 2roland2 said:

if I could be bothered too ( I can’t ) I will find comments about every player this season with you having a pop. 

im just confused as to how it’s any different where on one hand your having a pop at fans signing a players name who isn’t playing to then allowing yourself to have a pop at every player, including your post above.  

I will go back to my main point, that if the players who are turning out and getting picked can’t deal with these problems then they have t got the right attitude for professional sports. 

I actually do t think that is the problem, I do think our players are going through the motions, and I do t believe a small band of players are effecting everyone. I think with the right manager and right gameplans the confidence will rise. 

I haven't had a pop at most of the players ,just the players taking the p!ss

Why cause a arguement over something that hasn't happened ? 

7 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

FF did no more than anyone else does on Social Media .  

The other day Westwood put some positive Tweets on about the club nobody was falling over themselves to put them on OT.

Selective 

He (FF) made a video of him riding a bike to training and turning his pockets out like he was skint because he had the face on that Fletcher got a car for signing on.

Around the same time he refused to get on the bus.

Edited by sonofbert2

2 minutes ago, sonofbert2 said:

He (FF) made a video of him riding a bike to training and turning his pockets out line he was skint because he had the face on that Fletcher got a car for signing on.

Around the same time he refused to get on the bus.

I would have said that was more an in house joke with the players than a dig at the club.

Must admit, we are just as shyte with Monk as we were with Jos.

Think it's well known Jos had issues with some players, and now Monk has issues with even more of em..

Coincidence?

As I said somewhere else Jos got a lot of stick from fans (myself included) seems to me now, probably unjustified, particurlarly since Jos didn't have the new recruits that Monk has.

1 hour ago, Andrew6666 said:

This is the problem with the club in my eyes, we have given 1 manager in the last god knows how many years, a fortune to spend. Then get rid of him and expect the other managers to work with the players the first guy brought in. I don't understand how Carlos got as much money as he did, when others seem to get nothing (Bruce included). The Chairman putting unrealistic values on players we want rid of doesn't help in trimming the squad either. It really seems that we are stuck in a catch 22 situation.

Carlos had to take us up , it was a gamble that just failed we are now suffering the consequences.