Was Jos wrong after all ?

Now I'm not saying he was a good manager ,he was far from it 

but the dropping of certain players (who people  demanded played) 

Westwood ,Fernando ect.

Its obvious there is massive tension at the club at present and certain players running the changing room .

How are some players supposed to get motivated when they see Westwood and Fernando on 25/30 k a week taking a annual month off every season .

Like I say Jos  was garbage and rightfully sacked but I defiantly onto something with trying to get rid of the venom in the changing room 

Just now, WelshOwl74 said:

Now I'm not saying he was a good manager ,he was far from it 

but the dropping of certain players (who people  demanded played) 

Westwood ,Fernando ect.

Its obvious there is massive tension at the club at present and certain players running the changing room .

How are some players supposed to get motivated when they see Westwood and Fernando on 25/30 k a week taking a annual month off every season .

Like I say Jos  was garbage and rightfully sacked but I defiantly onto something with trying to get rid of the venom in the changing room 

How the hell do you know that?  You just pull it out of your ass.

Just make it up.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

It’s not like we were unaware of all the squads shortcomings, it didn’t take any great insight from Jos, Monk or anyone else. We also know the difficulties of moving on players on big contracts. To be fair, Monk must have known that when he took the job. 
In recent seasons, we haven’t made those mistakes, perhaps through necessity, but we are working our way through it, which is all we can do. Last summer, we were able to lose some of the big earners, and in the main, people were happy with the business we did. Next summer, another swathe of the high earners will be gone. 
Monk’s public outburst has done nothing to help the situation, stating the obvious, in such a way, just reflects badly on him

7 minutes ago, torryowl said:

Jos had the right idea he just didn't have the young players who good enough to implement  his thinking coupled with being unable to buy new players and sell them he didn't want he was always going to struggle 

This is the problem with the club in my eyes, we have given 1 manager in the last god knows how many years, a fortune to spend. Then get rid of him and expect the other managers to work with the players the first guy brought in. I don't understand how Carlos got as much money as he did, when others seem to get nothing (Bruce included). The Chairman putting unrealistic values on players we want rid of doesn't help in trimming the squad either. It really seems that we are stuck in a catch 22 situation.

19 minutes ago, torryowl said:

Jos had the right idea he just didn't have the young players who good enough to implement  his thinking coupled with being unable to buy new players and sell them he didn't want he was always going to struggle 

in a league/country that he didn't understand too . he was given some stick but, in reality, what chance did he stand??? who the hell thought he would be a good appointment ???? once again our 'recruitment' system working its' magic !! :ghoulguy: 

4 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

im still at a loss as to how these alleged trouble causes Westwood, hutch, Ff et al are to blame for Blackburn and last night.

they weren’t even in the squad, if you want to play a guessing game as to what is goi g on fine but for the love of god stop trying to pass the buck to them for our last half dozen or so games in the league where we have failed to turn up. 

If you think our trouble only just started at Blackburn then you've been hiding in a cave 

Its been fairly obvious this club has been a mess for 3/4 years but people are only clicking on 

2 minutes ago, hugeowl said:

Some idiots think it’s only things that go on on the pitch that affects things 

Exactly this.

As an example, the last time Westwood was sidelined he was chattingshit on Twitter and undermining Dawson.

FF riding a bike and turning his pockets out because Fletcher got a car as part of his signing on fee.....

Etc etc

11 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

im still at a loss as to how these alleged trouble causes Westwood, hutch, Ff et al are to blame for Blackburn and last night.

they weren’t even in the squad, if you want to play a guessing game as to what is goi g on fine but for the love of god stop trying to pass the buck to them for our last half dozen or so games in the league where we have failed to turn up. 

Nothing to do with a single performance or even our poor run of form. It’s to do with the culture and ethos of the club as a whole but more specifically the playing staff.

1 minute ago, 2roland2 said:

your just confirming my point the only reason I mentioned those two games are it’s in the past week.

FF and westwood haven’t been in the squad for a long time......

as for Hutchinson, when he has played recently he’s played well, he had an awful start to the season but he’s been one of the very few to come out of his recent games with any credit. 

so again how are these three to blame for our current run of form???

And why is Westwood not playing ? 

Monk says he ain't injured ,so why's he not on bench 

It all points to a paddy from him 

Would you be motivated if 'a fans favourite' has zero motivation to get his place back and happy to collect double wages more than his team mates and no one in management/chairman saying anything 

How would you feel if a team mate refused to get on a coach then rewarded with a brand new contract ,takes a month off every Christmas while collecting double your wages with zero punishment 

Is so bloody obvious certain players are taking the P!55 but let's ignore it cus  we got a day out in Wembley 

• Like 1