Hutch

Has to be said, I thought that was his best game by far this season. More like the Hutch of the 16/17 season when he won loads of player of the season awards. 

Yes he got booked again by the barsteward of a ref but put in several great tackles before that which he unfairly penalised him for. Think he had every right to feel aggrieved. 

Played the ball around well, drove forward on occasions, covered for Iorfa when he drove forward (obviously a tactic they've been practising) and put in some great cross field balls. That's more like it. 

Shame the rain ruined his hair though. 

• Like 2

Hutch is and always has been one of our best contributors to our team 

he’s a leader, committed, and very good player 

Some of our fans give out to him unnecessarily 

we will miss him when he’s gone 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Beholder said:

Yeh agreed.

Best he's played all season. 

Not sure why he couldn't play like that before and hope it wasn't just cos of the cameras but let's hope he keeps it up 

Why on earth would he play better because the cameras were there?  Seems bizarre logic.  Do players in general player better when the cameras are there?  Is there link to the stats for cameras been present at game?   

5 minutes ago, Mycroft said:

Why on earth would he play better because the cameras were there?  Seems bizarre logic.  Do players in general player better when the cameras are there?  Is there link to the stats for cameras been present at game?   

It happens. 

Players can go up a gear or two because they are on telly. 

Not saying that is the reason. 

Up until last night I haven't been overly impressed with Hutch this season. Whatever the reason I hope he maintains it. When he plays like that he improves us as a team. 

6 minutes ago, Beholder said:

It happens. 

Players can go up a gear or two because they are on telly. 

Not saying that is the reason. 

Up until last night I haven't been overly impressed with Hutch this season. Whatever the reason I hope he maintains it. When he plays like that he improves us as a team. 

So which players play better when the cameras are there?

He's a cracking player 100% Sheffield Wednesday, I hope he grabbed Murphy by the bollax after the game and gave them a ferking big squeeze after his none performance, in fact he should have done it during the game.

Edited by Hodgyowl