Man of the Match & Scores Huddersfield (A)

Man of the Match  

567 members have voted

1. 1. Top Owl at Huffersfield

• Westwood
    • Odubajo
    • Palmer
    • Hutchinson
    • Borner
    • Iorfa
    • Murphy (60)
    • Bannan
    • Fletcher (83)
    • Reach
    • Harris (86)
    • Winnall (60)
    • Nuhiu (83)
    • Lee (86)

Guest Bulgaria
1 hour ago, jonnyowl said:

Guess I was the only one who went for Westwood then.

He would get my man of the match if it was for kicking balls in to touch and gobbing off all afternoon.

I think it's all for show as at one point he gave Hutch a reyt gob full then started smiling at him.

23 minutes ago, GMOwl72 said:

14 people on here so far picked Odd-job for MoM! Now I am up for a laugh and a joke as much as anyone but that’s simply taking the pis s. The man can’t defend his to save his life. 

But yet, as you say, 14 people thought different, who'd have thought of differing opinions on here.............. Wtf? 

18 hours ago, Ferkorf said:

Not going to get in to the negatives as I'll leave that to them in the wednesday sing group but I will say Hutchinson and Palmer should be banned from shooting outside of the box, also I'm glad we didn't get the Cowleys they peaked at lincoln lol

Harris and Borner are top players. 

I had completely forgot about Winnall he has been that buried by previous managers glad to see him back.

A brilliant win for us though and a nice way to dust ourselves off so we get get ready for a really tough run of fixtures which I am now really looking forward to

Agree with Hutch and Palmer ban from shooting outside the box.

20 hours ago, Ferkorf said:

Not going to get in to the negatives as I'll leave that to them in the wednesday sing group but I will say Hutchinson and Palmer should be banned from shooting outside of the box, also I'm glad we didn't get the Cowleys they peaked at lincoln lol

Harris and Borner are top players. 

I had completely forgot about Winnall he has been that buried by previous managers glad to see him back.

A brilliant win for us though and a nice way to dust ourselves off so we get get ready for a really tough run of fixtures which I am now really looking forward to

Agree with all that apart from Huch and particularly Palmer not being allowed to shoot from outside the box...you should have made it clear that you meant the six yard box.

Love Borner...rock solid and unflappable.

• Haha 1

Huddersfield ST pal of mine thought Bannan and Fletcher were our stand-out players.

He’d not seen Harris before and was of the opinion that their RB was crap rather than Harris being good. 

Thought Nuhiu was a freak but highly effective.

He thought the first half was even and poor. Thought we were much the better side second half.

They play West Brom this weekend. Town taking points off them would be a nice bonus. 

28 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

Huddersfield ST pal of mine thought Bannan and Fletcher were our stand-out players.

He’d not seen Harris before and was of the opinion that their RB was crap rather than Harris being good. 

Thought Nuhiu was a freak but highly effective.

He thought the first half was even and poor. Thought we were much the better side second half.

They play West Brom this weekend. Town taking points off them would be a nice bonus. 

Harris has to be one of the best wingers in the division, no idea how we got him

Wouldn't want to be right back against him that's for sure!