Deflated

11 minutes ago, Fast Forward said:

They'll be having a bucket collection for us at the Chuckle Dome next.

Why are they collecting buckets for us. Is the Don going to burst its banks again, FFS. It is, It's true innit! Admit it, FFS!! SYP / SAG / SCC / EFL / FA / and now even God's gonna do a wee wee job on us. Holy sheepshit !!! How much more :image:of this can we take ??????

54 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

talking about cashless it could get worse,in Cleethorpes you need a bank card to go to toilet yes seriously ,the world is completely crazy don't give chansiri any ideas though  he might take the p*ss and charge us for entry. might we worth it if we pay the water bill and they give us some flipping  water in taps on kop. 

And the North, water not bn running properly for ages in the toilet sinks and the tv's don't work on the concourse but it's all good cause DC has pumped loads of money into our club and we should all be sooo grateful !!

4 minutes ago, BarnsleyOwl96 said:

How can anyone be happy currently with how the club is

We would have to be in the relegation zone or worst before certain ‘admirers’ of Chansiri will concede that he may have made one or two mistakes at the club.

Until then, any criticism is a total no-go, regardless of whether it is constructive criticism or not, or you compromise your TrueFan status.

You get fans like that at every football club.

2 minutes ago, Westfield Owl said:

We would have to be in the relegation zone or worst before certain ‘admirers’ of Chansiri will concede that he may have made one or two mistakes at the club.

Until then, any criticism is a total no-go, regardless of whether it is constructive criticism or not, or you compromise your TrueFan status.

Where are my bifocals? I've been paying in for years..

I was down at the ground today getting an away shirt for my Dad as its his birthday, anyways I ended up buying about 5 different things on top and spent over £100 which i imagine most Wednesday fans do when there in there but what amazed me is.... how many staff they had on

2 security guards (2 customers maximum)

1 Manager moving displays about (Like it matters as its not like there going to attract people walking past

5 staff behind tills (keeping themselves entertained)

I wonder how much money the club wastes on stuff that isn't warranted, now don't get me wrong i don't want anyone to lose there job but lets say if the prices where a bit competitive they might warrant that many staff on a Thursday afternoon.

This could also be said for the playing squad if you think about it.

6 hours ago, martyn8484 said:

No manager, under performing team, under investigation for sale of the stadium, players being banned despite being cleared in a court of law, FFP cloud forever looming, fans booing players before kick-off

Makes me feel like packing it all in.

crybaby 2.jpg

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, daveyboy66 said:

crybaby 2.jpg

Given the last 2 seasons and the first 3 weeks of this season I think hopes where raised when they really shouldn't have been.

We are massively under the cosh at the moment there is no doubt, I have knowledge that the Sheffield City Council have a hard on for us due to "something" and with SAG, EFL and Bruce it is all a bit tin hat time. 

I wouldn't be too quick to take the p1ss though as a couple more bad games and a few more fans might feel this way.

41 minutes ago, Westfield Owl said:

One or two......:duntmatter: 

For his sake it's a good  job he doesn't have a manager to line into. He'd be long gone.

19 minutes ago, Lump On said:

Given the last 2 seasons and the first 3 weeks of this season I think hopes where raised when they really shouldn't have been.

We are massively under the cosh at the moment there is no doubt, I have knowledge that the Sheffield City Council have a hard on for us due to "something" and with SAG, EFL and Bruce it is all a bit tin hat time. 

I wouldn't be too quick to take the p1ss though as a couple more bad games and a few more fans might feel this way

As people have pointed out ...if they feel this way then god help them if they would have had to endure what we've been like at various times over the last 40 years...self entitled snowflakes