Deflated

3 hours ago, martyn8484 said:

No manager, under performing team, under investigation for sale of the stadium, players being banned despite being cleared in a court of law, FFP cloud forever looming, fans booing players before kick-off

Makes me feel like packing it all in.

We must think alike us Martins 

3 hours ago, martyn8484 said:

No manager, under performing team, under investigation for sale of the stadium, players being banned despite being cleared in a court of law, FFP cloud forever looming, fans booing players before kick-off

Makes me feel like packing it all in.

BURY FC.... PERSPECTIVE!!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

Eric_Cantona_2013__48953.1363218249.jpg.c859ff16afcb366395848e1d53419ca7.jpg you should be savaged by my Ashashions for that gag Pabalabadingdong...

Just been thinking that if Pulis does get the gig, the Megastore could sell commemorative peaky blinder baseball caps. It would certainly give SYP and SAG something to worry about with 20 odd thousand Wednesdayites marauding the dangerous streets of S6 wearing those.

And on a positive note Costello77 could keep his handy for his next trip to Lidl.;-)

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

Just been thinking that if Pulis does get the gig, the Megastore could sell commemorative peaky blinder baseball caps. It would certainly give SYP and SAG something to worry about with 20 odd thousand Wednesdayites marauding the dangerous streets of S6 wearing those.

And on a positive note Costello77 could keep his handy for his next trip to Lidl.;-)

So I should be on the look out for a six foot plus Kenny William's look a like in an elev8te baseball cap then?....

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

So I should be on the look out for a six foot plus Kenny William's look a like in an elev8te baseball cap then?....

Unbeaten in Lidl car park means you've got all the belts..

Someone tried for a unification at Morrisons and I laughed them off..

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

Man up, 7 years ago we were on the verge of admin and were looking over our shoulders in League One with a team containing a load of shot to s*it players like Gary Teale, Clinton Morrison and Chris Sedgwick. Things are far from terrible at the minute.

Jump forward 7 years, we have a rich owner who doesn't have a clue, we have spaffed a fortune on players and still achieve the same league position as when Milan left, we have sold our stadium to keep our head above the FFP shitpit, we have no manager and seemingly no one wants it and to top it off our piggy neighbours are streets ahead of us after doing it on a shoestring.

It truly is a golden age to be a Wednesday fan.

• Thanks 1