1 hour ago, General_Grievous said:

Didn’t go yesterday but heard great things from a few. Lee, Borner, Lees, Harris, Murphy, Fletcher all possible candidates for motm. 

Is there a vote anywhere?

And how may I ask how you can vote when your asking others how people played?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, meggoisgod said:

Lee was brilliant for me, like a new £10m signing

I also have to say that I thought Palmer was excellent

The only downside for me was that Reach looked "leggy"

great all round performance though and a special mention for Dawsons clean sheet, well done lad

Really strange how different things catch the eye.

Can see exactly why others have been mentioned but like you, watching Kieren Lee taking in everything that's going on around him, head up, getting in the right position and playing the right pass is f.....g brilliant. For me the most influential player on the pitch.

4 minutes ago, Ronnie Starling said:

Four of our players chosen for www.whoscored.com team of the week

https://www.whoscored.com/Regions/252/Tournaments/7/England-Championship

Weekly:

image.png.76c590f1ef2f2a0aa663d3a78f575259.png

Think Murphy's goal skewed it (and maybe that fantastic run that led to Fletcher's goal) as I thought overall Harris played better than Murphy, but great versus very good is a nice situation to have!

Seasonal:

image.png.16eef7ebac569da93ccf67e985fb5fa6.png

Palmer best left back in the Championship so far this season, well done Liam! :)

4 minutes ago, uɐıɹɐqɯıɹ⅁ said:

Weekly:

image.png.76c590f1ef2f2a0aa663d3a78f575259.png

Think Murphy's goal skewed it (and maybe that fantastic run that led to Fletcher's goal) as I thought overall Harris played better than Murphy, but great versus very good is a nice situation to have!

Seasonal:

image.png.16eef7ebac569da93ccf67e985fb5fa6.png

Palmer best left back in the Championship so far this season, well done Liam! :)

I thought Palmer was excellent yesterday. Looked as though he had played there for years.

Unlike a lot of our "fans" I have no complaints about Palmer, he used to be a decent squad level fullback and circa halfway through last season he somehow improved to being a good first team fullback IMO :)

Edited by uɐıɹɐqɯıɹ⅁

2 minutes ago, uɐıɹɐqɯıɹ⅁ said:

Unlike a lot of our "fans" I have no complaints about Palmer, he used to be a decent squad level fullback and somehow circa halfway through last season he somehow improved to being a good first team fullback IMO :)

I used to be very critical of Liam Palmer but the transformation of him over the last 9 months or so has been incredible. I have  absolutely no problem with him playing left back. The lad can defend !

My only real complaint with Liam was the fact he was often so slow jogging back from an attack, I still vividly remember one game where he was so slow getting back Stevie May was covering for him at right back! At the end of the day though that is a failing in coaching. The good thing about our 433 is that now there's usually a spare midfielder who can help cover the fullbacks which makes a huge difference and makes us a lot more dangerous on attack.

2 minutes ago, uɐıɹɐqɯıɹ⅁ said:

My only real complaint with Liam was the fact he was often so slow jogging back from an attack, I still vividly remember one game where he was so slow getting back Stevie May was covering for him at right back! At the end of the day though that is a failing in coaching. The good thing about our 433 is that now there's usually a spare midfielder who can help cover the fullbacks which makes a huge difference and makes us a lot more dangerous on attack.

Agree with that in the past, was often blowing, but don't think you could level that at him yesterday (or since Christmas tbh). Looks more athletic, less muscular and a bit slimmer. Excellent yesterday along with everyone mentioned above, but Lee my mom, what a player. Even under pressure, very rarely gets it wrong and so much energy.

1 hour ago, StudentOwl said:

Existing thread is literally on the first page of Owlstalk and can be found by hitting Ctrl + F and typing the letters "MOTM"  :rolleyes:

o my!

I searched the first two pages and still didn't see it so I made mine.

My bad.