15 hours ago, JimmyMaC said:

FF is a class act,its a long old season ahead,were two games in,hel be needed and hel step up when he is of that theres NO DOUBT!

I think the whole tread is saying there is a doubt.

I hope he does step up when required because he can make the difference. The good thing is now we don't need to rely on him. We've got other options and FF might become a fall back rather than the main man. I'm not too sure how he will respond to that, he could become determined to show his worth or he could throw his toy's out of the pram.

13 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

I think we are saying he is not an automatic choice at the moment and it will be interesting to see how he reacts.
Still got great moments in him but doubts whether he does this often enough now.

With the exception of Westwood, no one is an automatic choice.

1 hour ago, A12owl said:

Where do you get that information from? Did you read it on OT? Did you believe what CC has reputedly said? Has Fernando told you this personally? I would be interested to know.

It's good that you still want the Forestieri of old  . He hasn't had many opportunities this last six months to prove anything imo .

He will not be an automatic starter but he will be part of the squad and given any chance I'm sure he will give 100% . Considering the accusation hanging over him then he may not be 100% mentally . Give him a break. He has been found not guilty in a court of law but some nonentity with their own set of rules has decided he "might" be guilty  and decided to meter out their own punishment. How does he win? 

Nerve touched there then.

I 'get my information' from watching him play, in real life, over analysing his posture, his form, his performance in certain positions, the way he tracks back, the way he closes players down, his performances from the bench, his performances from kick off.  Forming my own opinions and sharing them on this forum to discuss with likeminded fans.  Stay tuned for more of my opinions on the players, the management, the club, the staff, praising them or otherwise.  Maybe even external things the club has to deal with, all right here, live, on Owlstalk.

5 minutes ago, wednesdaywizard said:

I 'get my information' from watching him play, in real life, over analysing his posture, his form, his performance in certain positions, the way he tracks back, the way he closes players down, his performances from the bench, his performances from kick off.  Forming my own opinions and sharing them on this forum to discuss with likeminded fans.  Stay tuned for more of my opinions on the players, the management, the club, the staff, praising them or otherwise.  Maybe even external things the club has to deal with, all right here, live, on Owlstalk.

It'll never catch on

• Haha 3

22 hours ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

But you won't give him a chance no matter what he does.

I mean starting off this post calling him and a cheeky monkey and a tailface.

Then talk about agendas and needing to grow up?

The bare faced hyprocrisy is unreal.

Damn flipping straight I have got an agenda. I have an agenda against anyone who walks out on the team at any time, let alone such a key one. I have an agenda about lazy players who play for themselves rather than the team, I have an agenda against players who don't track back when it leads to us conceding. They are flaps and dickheads.

3 hours ago, George said:

Damn flipping straight I have got an agenda. I have an agenda against anyone who walks out on the team at any time, let alone such a key one. I have an agenda about lazy players who play for themselves rather than the team, I have an agenda against players who don't track back when it leads to us conceding. They are flaps and dickheads.

So you have confirmed you aren't worth debate because you have an agenda.

lol