Where does he go from here? Is he being left out because of the ban hanging over his head?

Expected him to be in the forward 3 when I saw Bannan was out and Reach was moving into the centre of midfield, but Bullen went for new boy Murphy, who has only been here 24 hours.

The expected him to come on at 2-0, but Bullen went for Pelupessy and Rhodes instead.

He’s knocking on the door of 30 and his contract is up in 12 months. Be interesting to see how we play this.

7 minutes ago, oh_weds_we_love_you said:

Where does he go from here? Is he being left out because of the ban hanging over his head?

Expected him to be in the forward 3 when I saw Bannan was out and Reach was moving into the centre of midfield, but Bullen went for new boy Murphy, who has only been here 24 hours.

The expected him to come on at 2-0, but Bullen went for Pelupessy and Rhodes instead.

He’s knocking on the door of 30 and his contract is up in 12 months. Be interesting to see how we play this.

knuckle down and do what you do best ff, time waits for no man, youle look back in anger if you dont.

12 minutes ago, oh_weds_we_love_you said:

He is not in the team because Fletch , Harris and Reach have formed a fantastic front three. Fessi will get his chance at some point , its then up to him to make sure he takes it. 

No idea where he fits in this side to be honest,  needs to find his best form to have any chance of taking Harris out the side from what I’ve seen of him 

Yes ban hanging over him will make a difference. Because no game in week need to get a few people a chance to kick a ball. Think that is reason as well today. I also thin Luongo is not properly match fit he was left out of QPR pre season and you would have thought he would have been off bench instead of JP. He was given last 10 mins or so and we all can see what he will bring to side. Think FF is very useful player and he will have his moments this year. 

We had some good players before but had players of similar ilk we now have players who complement these I am certain this will make some players we had look even better and we have players who can get best out of new arrivals.