Premier League 2019/20

Guest paulvcooke
4 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Call it a hunch, but have Liverpool won the league? 

It has been hard to tell with this BT sport coverage. 

I turned it off after they mentioned that Pulisic had been a youth player at Dortmund when Klopp was there for the third time, ridiculous.

17 minutes ago, paulvcooke said:

I turned it off after they mentioned that Pulisic had been a youth player at Dortmund when Klopp was there for the third time, ridiculous.

Giving the sports channels a wide berth for the time being, even the build up to the Man utd match yesterday was as much focused on the Liverpool game kicking off 2 hours later. 

Every game that gets played will have some tenuous link to the 30 year drought ending. 

Edited by Guest

On 21/06/2020 at 15:57, Owls-Fan said:

Can’t see the pigs winning the cup, I can however see them dropping down the league and finishing bottom half. They aren’t that good, just a well organised and hard working side. Usually the cream rises to the top and manure is planted in the ground 

This ^ the league season is 38 games and average teams usually find their place eventually. Remember Hull under Phil Brown, top 4 for a bit and then relegated in the same season (need a fact check on that one). But still, the pigs will finish bottom half and providing they don’t sign any one decent before next season they will keep dropping 

5 hours ago, Southie_Owl said:

This ^ the league season is 38 games and average teams usually find their place eventually. Remember Hull under Phil Brown, top 4 for a bit and then relegated in the same season (need a fact check on that one). But still, the pigs will finish bottom half and providing they don’t sign any one decent before next season they will keep dropping 

Think Hull just about stayed up that season, went down the next. Blackpool were flying high early on but relegated come the season’s end.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, The only way is S6 said:

Maybe. Or Fernandes shaming him into action. 2 good full backs, central defenders & strikers too. Interesting. Gonna be a good league next season. Top 2 plus Chelsea & Man Utd. 

yes I think Man Utd are a top centre back, defensive midfielder and Sancho away from challenging next season.

Funny how OGS looked out of his depth a few months ago and one decent signing has completely changed the outlook there