Tomorrow

8 minutes ago, timrud said:

I’ve got a mate with some credible links at Chelsea and he just called me to say 99.9% tomorrow it will be confirmed. 

Hes buying me dinner if he’s wrong so suggestions for somewhere expensive would be appreciated. 

The Ritz. Take a jacket and tie.

1 minute ago, ZicoSterland2 said:

Hope your wrong but no manager appointed whose making recruitment decisions.  Not DC or Doyen I hope.

With or without a manager, it's clear for the chairman to see that Hector would be an excellent permanent signing. 

1 minute ago, Keekeedee said:

With or without a manager, it's clear for the chairman to see that Hector would be an excellent permanent signing. 

Not about Hector , no one can argue he was very good last seseasonThe question is do we need another C/B or would the money (if available)  be better spent on other positions ??

I want more out tomorrow aswell as in. Ideally I’d want 5 in 5 6 out but it’s not gonna happen!!

However, with Hector coming in we need to get a CB out. - van Aken

If Joao Rhodes and Winnall go we need another striker in. - Wickham

We need a cm player and to move on Pelupessy  - Lansbury

As we’re playing 3 in CM can see Reach being used in there so another winger would be required - Ibe.

And then just to make it a Carlsberg day can fox leave and we get a new left back in - Lazaar.