Tomorrow

3 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Be a great signing but hopefully not at the expense of signing players in other positions in the next 48 hours. 

I agree. If the fees good and it also allows to add in areas we are desperate for then I’ll be very happy. 

Guest timrud

I’ve got a mate with some credible links at Chelsea and he just called me to say 99.9% tomorrow it will be confirmed. 

Hes buying me dinner if he’s wrong so suggestions for somewhere expensive would be appreciated. 

1 minute ago, timrud said:

I’ve got a mate with some credible links at Chelsea and he just called me to say 99.9% tomorrow it will be confirmed. 

Hes buying me dinner if he’s wrong so suggestions for somewhere expensive would be appreciated. 

20 box of McNuggets.

2 minutes ago, timrud said:

In London? Anywhere really.

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, timrud said:

Caffe Nero, Half Moon Street.