Rest Of The League OMDT

Standard of the Championship this season being summed up by the live game between Hull and Brentford just now. 2 comical goals that would get you binned off from getting a call for Sunday league football. 

8 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

horrific but tbf after watching Brentford 3/4 times recently they are like norwich last year, look like scoring every time they go forward. 
my bet for the team to take over either West Brom or leeds. 

Yeah to be fair they are standing out as one of the best sides to watch at this level this season. Could be a long few months for Hull having lost their best 2 attacking players on deadline day.

31 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

that’s the other thing I said on here in the transparency thread, they could be in all sorts of trouble now. 

10 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

transfer even lol 

Cheers, just spent the last 10 minutes trying to find a thread about transparency! :ghoulguy:

12 hours ago, The only way is S6 said:

Bamford played in a Lycra under armour top & gloves yesterday. What a wet fanny he is.

How they are still persisting with Casilla in goal and Bamford as their main goal "threat" is baffling to me

Let them down hugely over the last 2 seasons

Whats the definition of madness again....

17 hours ago, scram said:

How they are still persisting with Casilla in goal and Bamford as their main goal "threat" is baffling to me

Let them down hugely over the last 2 seasons

Whats the definition of madness again....

Sitting on a bucket and not rotating your squad at all through the season, and spying in other teams I think

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, 2roland2 said:

there is a very good chance that Fulham and Brentford will be top two this year, best footballing sides by a country mile. 

Still think Brentford will drop too many points for top 2, Fulham and WBA for auto's, Leeds, Brentford, Forest and Brizzle for play-offs I reckon.

Would be interesting to see what Leeds become with another season down here and Bielsa gone.