Rest Of The League OMDT

1 hour ago, TheEnchanter said:

Know a few season ticket holders of theirs and last week they went to watch Leeds chiefs ice hockey instead of football. I had to check who Leeds chiefs were, i told them I only follow Elite League Ice Hockey. 

Why would they do that?

11 hours ago, WalthamOwl said:

Decent draw for Leeds tonight unfortunately. 

I'm not sure it is a decent draw to be honest. If Fulham win today they'll move up to second and Leeds will drop to 3rd. Also if Bristol City and Preston win their matches Leeds are only 3 points from dropping into 7th and out of the play offs 

4 minutes ago, IWEDFM said:

I'm not sure it is a decent draw to be honest. If Fulham win today they'll move up to second and Leeds will drop to 3rd. Also if Bristol City and Preston win their matches Leeds are only 3 points from dropping into 7th and out of the play offs 

I think considering their recent form, going away to Brentford and not losing is a good result. 

They definitely need to follow it up with a win at home on Saturday against Bristol City.

Fulham only team that is a serious rival IMO. And I don't trust Scott Parker. 

14 minutes ago, owls maniac said:

I think considering their recent form, going away to Brentford and not losing is a good result. 

They definitely need to follow it up with a win at home on Saturday against Bristol City.

Fulham only team that is a serious rival IMO. And I don't trust Scott Parker. 

Brentford away is not an easy place to go granted but if Fulham win today then Leeds drop to third so I think today's results will dictate whether it was a good point or not

Edited by IWEDFM

2 hours ago, IWEDFM said:

Brentford away is not an easy place to go granted but if Fulham win today then Leeds drop to third so I think today's results will dictate whether it was a good point or not

In isolation it is a good result IMO. That result last week against Wigan was a disaster. What is clear is that they can no longer afford any slip ups. Quite a turnaround from a few months ago when they were 10 points clear.

Bad night for Leeds

Fulham missed the chance to go second but WBA have pulled themselves further clear at the top whilst both PNE and Bristol City won and are right in the mix 

3 points separates 2nd from 7th

Crazy

3 hours ago, Flat Owl said:

How was that last minute West Brom ‘goal’ Called as offside?

As I saw it, they must’ve considered that the West Brom player who was on the deck on the goal line was impeding the Forest defender who was trying to stop the ball, and therefore affecting play.

Edited by punkskaphil
  • Thanks 1