Rest Of The League OMDT

Guest Bulgaria
23 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

Think Luton might prevail with some momentum in this one. Jacob Butterfield to run the show in midfield. 

That goat Breath would struggle to run a Christmas show for a kindergarten.

Oh, 1-1.

Edited by Bulgaria

graham jones being an absolute useless flap who curbed the play style of both Jay Rodriguez and Dwight Gayle. plus we wasted £2m hiiring the chump. Don't like Boro dislike him more I'm hoping Luton are this season's gloryholes not that I'm bitter

10 minutes ago, Baggiehy said:

graham jones being an absolute useless flap who curbed the play style of both Jay Rodriguez and Dwight Gayle. plus we wasted £2m hiiring the chump. Don't like Boro dislike him more I'm hoping Luton are this season's gloryholes not that I'm bitter

What made him so bad? 

Just now, SiJ said:

Why do Luton play in orange/red these days? 

Swear they used to play in white? 

So, apparently, they have varied between white and orange/white throughout their history. 

Weirdos. 

3 minutes ago, SiJ said:

What made him so bad? 

awful tactics, wanted to be number 1 talked to luton about the job in March was fired. Moore put his job on the line for him and was sacked only hired because he was Moore's friend rubbed everybody the wrong way

1 minute ago, Baggiehy said:

awful tactics, wanted to be number 1 talked to luton about the job in March was fired. Moore put his job on the line for him and was sacked only hired because he was Moore's friend rubbed everybody the wrong way

Bit of a tw@t then.