Scottish Football Returns.

And in more important news Hearts official social media team wind up the Dundonian rats magnificently after justice was done on the pitch on Friday night. We started off with a 6-2 win in our opening league game against our supposed strongest rivals for the title. Amazingly Dundee have received an Irish international player on loan from Celtic after all the controversy with them changing their vote. I’m sure it’s pure coincidence...

D0BF93F2-B27F-45A9-A518-A69D469C2660.jpeg

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

On 25/10/2020 at 18:29, Beighton Owl 87 said:

Rangers likely to be 9 points clear next weekend with Celtic not playing. Having said that they could have opened up a big gap as early as August but failed to beat Livingston so who knows. Really hope they do win it this season though.

Likewise! Our fans have such a strong bond with Rangers following on from the fantastic support they brought down for those friendlies. And we can all sympathise with the rough few years they've had through no fault of their own.

1 hour ago, timrud said:

Likewise! Our fans have such a strong bond with Rangers following on from the fantastic support they brought down for those friendlies. And we can all sympathise with the rough few years they've had through no fault of their own.

I've always like Rangers from the time gazza was playing for them. Great to see them back at the top challenging where they should be.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Beighton Owl 87 said:

I've always like Rangers from the time gazza was playing for them. Great to see them back at the top challenging where they should be.

Do you remember an Italian striker called (I think) Marco Negri? Scored for fun in his first season then had a freak injury while playing squash. That was when I really started keeping an eye on them.

They had some real quality players though through the 90's and 00's

51 minutes ago, timrud said:

Do you remember an Italian striker called (I think) Marco Negri? Scored for fun in his first season then had a freak injury while playing squash. That was when I really started keeping an eye on them.

No don't recall him. Remember them having gazza, mccoist and laudrup etc. Was good to see a team in blue so dominant when down hear man utd were winning everything. 

On 07/11/2020 at 17:29, timrud said:

Possibly the best striker to play up there unfortunately injured during the season and never the same again.

20 hours ago, coopswfc76 said:

Possibly the best striker to play up there unfortunately injured during the season and never the same again.

Henrik Larsson? 

20x the player negri was. 

In the 90s and early 2000 both of them had good players, 

Guppy, lennon, hartson, Larsson, mjallby, lambert, for celtic

Albertz, negri, Gazza, Laudrup, mols, klos at rangers. 

Neither squad anywhere near those days sadly 

8 hours ago, fudge27 said:

Henrik Larsson? 

20x the player negri was. 

In the 90s and early 2000 both of them had good players, 

Guppy, lennon, hartson, Larsson, mjallby, lambert, for celtic

Albertz, negri, Gazza, Laudrup, mols, klos at rangers. 

Neither squad anywhere near those days sadly 

Personal opinion Negri was better than Larson was however only for a very short period.

Larson was consistent for years and totally agree that the SPL isn't anything like it was.

On 09/11/2020 at 23:40, coopswfc76 said:

Personal opinion Negri was better than Larson was however only for a very short period.

Larson was consistent for years and totally agree that the SPL isn't anything like it was.

Yeah that one season, was immense. Larson was not quite as good, but for a longer amount of time.