Hughton - Betting suspended

3 minutes ago, The Night-Owl said:

Can't go wrong with a suave goatee beard but managing us and putting up with us lot on here, he'll soon age fast and lose his hair... WTF:lol:ghoulguy:

He'll do a Bobby Robson.

In the England job for 8 years and it put 25 years on him. 

11 minutes ago, marcx666 said:

Owlstalk knew Bullen would be in charge last week :ph34r:

He does give his opinion I think on a lot of things and when they dont come off people slate him for it. Like when he said we wouldnt stump up the wages for Fletcher and we did. 

But if he says we are looking at managers from Portugal now or whatever then that's what we are doing.

He hasn't said we are getting one has he. So when we get Rowett next week everyone will be at him again.

But if he says there is interest in someone most of the time he is right.

4 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

He does give his opinion I think on a lot of things and when they dont come off people slate him for it. Like when he said we wouldnt stump up the wages for Fletcher and we did. 

But if he says we are looking at managers from Portugal now or whatever then that's what we are doing.

He hasn't said we are getting one has he. So when we get Rowett next week everyone will be at him again.

But if he says there is interest in someone most of the time he is right.

Yeah, I can say we are looking at managers from Azerbaijan, I mean I haven't said we are getting on, and if we don't, well, you can't prove we didn't look. See what I mean?

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Athelwulf said:

He'll do a Bobby Robson.

In the England job for 8 years and it put 25 years on him. 

most of the time just half a season here feels like 8 years WTF::ghoulguy:lol

a day on here during the transfer window is like a year to Waltham Owl and Guru :duntmatter::tango:

Edited by The Night-Owl
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, marcx666 said:

Yeah, I can say we are looking at managers from Azerbaijan, I mean I haven't said we are getting on, and if we don't, well, you can't prove we didn't look. See what I mean?

Yeah I see your point. but whatever snippets of info he does get. He gets them a little while before the rest of us do that for sure.

8 minutes ago, marcx666 said:

Your definition of good and mine are totally different lol

I suspect neither of us will lose much sleep over it. Tomorrow's forecast is a smattering of previously unheard of candidates, followed by a downpour of Tony Pulis ending with @OWLERTON GHOST reminding us that being a football fan was fun once. Bring back Andy MCculoch I say.

Edited by Sergeant Tibbs

13 hours ago, adamwestsleftear said:

The hope is, now we have sorted out the transfer embargo.  we look a more attractive proposition to hughton..

We don't need wealth eschewers.

We need wig chewers..

It needs a bit of work... but it's a start..

You can have that one..

• Haha 1