Hughton - Betting suspended

5 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

3/1. That’s that then. Thinks he’s better than us. Meh. 

How is ‘that that then’ !!?  That markets as volatile as that ‘friendly’ we had against Mansfield last year !!

Just now, marcx666 said:

Nah, he's being a grumpy c*nt, I can't even get a "I hope you die" card off him 

he should go on a caravan holiday somewhere rainy and cold with Guru, they might put each other out of their misery, over a highly competitive game of scrabble, dominoes or snap :ph34r:WTF::ghoulguy:lol

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, The Night-Owl said:

he should go on a caravan holiday somewhere rainy and cold with Guru, they might put each other out of their misery, over a highly competitive game of scrabble, dominoes or snap :ph34r:WTF::ghoulguy:lol

Hey, even I made Guru happy earlier, and no, it wasn't a complimentary reach around before you ask :ph34r: I told him Bullen said the Marshall rumours were crap. I swear he cracked a smile

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, marcx666 said:

Hey, even I made Guru happy earlier, and no, it wasn't a complimentary reach around before you ask :ph34r: I told him Bullen said the Marshall rumours were crap. I swear he cracked a smile

Maybe you could actually put a bit of effort in with me tomorrow and try and make me happy. 

• Haha 2