New name in the frame

2 minutes ago, RevOwl said:

So the Times is now saying that Wednesday have approached David Wagner. I hope to God this is just news paper garb. Come back Carlos all is forgiven. 

We have to be open minded and give any manager a chance whether we like them or not , I don’t care who gets it as long as they move us forward 

11 minutes ago, RevOwl said:

So the Times is now saying that Wednesday have approached David Wagner. I hope to God this is just news paper garb. Come back Carlos all is forgiven. 

He outfoxed Carlos and got an un-fancied Huddersfield promoted

Carlos got found out after the first season 

Edited by Bluey9

Say what you like about Wagner, if true he's just inserted himself above 95% of people on the list we've been looking at after you remove the unrealistic options. 

Promoted from this league at the first attempt. Good eye for a player and some canny transfer business. Could do much, much worse.

You'd he 'happy' with Wagner? Hahaha who the f**k do you think we are? He's not going to leave one of the biggest clubs in Europe to manage the mighty Sheffield Wednesday. You lot need to get real with expectations about who will take the job or you are in for major disappointment.

Edited by Not Jon Newsome
  • Like 1