Megson odds slashed

Guest buster123

2 hours ago, stocksyuto said:

Means nothing if I put a tenner on him now itll drop even further

It won't.

Put a few hundred on, then it will, especially if you are not known to the bookie ....no gambling history etc.

50k max payout on manager specials, they ain't bothered about individual tenners all over the board

Guest buster123

Northampton, you'd rather have Zola, 2 wins in 24 at Birminham. Parderw worst manager ever at WBA. FS

Those of you criticising Megson for his 'archaic' tactics obviously haven't seen much of Bruce's previous teams and the way they played. Not too different at all.

Rhodes and Fletcher up top under Megson - frightening!

garymegson

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, buster123 said:

daveyboy he needed abusing. Don't tell the mamager who's playing crap and who to play.

If you think racially abusing anyone is alright then I really don't think you belong on this site...but never mind there's always the ignore button 

Guest buster123

Steelowl, your not aloud to mention 2 championship promotions at WBA or Bolton playing under him in Europe  or somehow keeping Bolton in the Prem after being botton at Christmas. Just Stevenage.

True but piggy wildpants has done 50% of that and the german in charge of udders with no champ experience. Guess im just bitter as was really looking forward to HMS pi55 the league. As we all probably were. Anyway the fickle tw4t has gone now so uto. We are bigger and better than bruce

Edited by Northampton Owl

2 minutes ago, Quist said:

would not last. He has retired well beyond any chance of another manager job.

as much as i love him and had a bet to see the strength of the market  that is correct  DC is difficult to work for  Megson is abrasive it'd last 2 months 

1 minute ago, Lord Snooty said:

But him and Chansiri working together would be a recipe for disaster IMHO.

What if DC said, soz no money yet, under embargo FFP to deal with...and Megs said, no problem so long as I know...I've worked with nothing before, you can rely on me..........................

Wait a minute....you are right :biggrin:

4 minutes ago, steelowl said:

as much as i love him and had a bet to see the strength of the market  that is correct  DC is difficult to work for  Megson is abrasive it'd last 2 months 

His demeanour ruined his career, good manager but apparently as toxic as they get. Now been out of work and loop too long.

Guest buster123

I agree, he doe's anything it takes to get results and he does. Then owners and chairman's start putting their input in and thing go to hell in a basket. Wonder why they don't do what other successful teams do with their managers, kinda like United.

Guest Theboylangers
6 minutes ago, buster123 said:

I agree, he doe's anything it takes to get results and he does. Then owners and chairman's start putting their input in and thing go to hell in a basket. Wonder why they don't do what other successful teams do with their managers, kinda like United.

I love Megson and I am a fully paid up member of the TCOM (The Cult of Megson).

But you sound like his agent, you're even more enthusiastic than @Simaniac Owl

If that is possible.

garymegson