worst part of all this

2 minutes ago, WelshOwl74 said:

the fans who was singing his name at Lincoln and defending his actions

hope you feel embarrassed and ashamed that your chose to defend a con artist over your club

No, actually I think that Bruce resigning after being supported by the fans is quite a bit worse than the fans singing his name.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Guest wilyfox

'In Bruce we trust' :ph34r:

bet those words taste like vinegar now for those who reeled them off on here.. 

garymegson

Edited by wilyfox

2 minutes ago, marble said:

If they'd been booing him he'd have resigned & claimed the moral high ground. This way he can't. Ridiculous of you to say that they should be ashamed

or just ignore him and support the players and chairman ,any tom wee pipe and harry could see he didn't wanna be here but as usual the fans are blinded

8 minutes ago, WelshOwl74 said:

hope you feel embarrassed and ashamed that your chose to defend a con artist over your club

What a f*cking despicable OP, trying to create subfactions in a fanbase that are united in wanting what is best for Sheffield Wednesday.

Just because you disagree with their interpretation and expression of that gives you absolutely no right to wish "embarrassment" on our own, nor to entitle that as "the worst thing that's happened" in a debacle that has left the club you supposedly love managerless about 20 days before the start of the season. Screw coming together at the start of the season, let's all get at each other's throats eh?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

What’s the point of this thread? Until the post match interview no one had any idea what had actually happened. 

Innocent until proven guilty and all that. 

The post match interview was shocking and his actions are very disappointing. If he was taking charge tomorrow I’d expect a different reaction. 

You’ve made he same point a number of times about Saturday and I really can’t understand why.  

2 minutes ago, StudentOwl said:

What a f*cking despicable OP, trying to create subfactions in a fanbase that are united in wanting what is best for Sheffield Wednesday.

Just because you disagree with their interpretation and expression of that gives you absolutely no right to wish "embarrassment" on our own, nor to entitle that as "the worst thing that's happened" in a debacle that has left the club you supposedly love managerless about 20 days before the start of the season. Screw coming together at the start of the season, let's all get at each other's throats eh?

so the best for the club is backing a bloke whose been here 6 month who doesn't wanna be here

no wonder we've been poo for 20 year then if that's what we should do

lol

I think threads like this and morons confronting the manager at the stadium are more embarrassing than people singing Bruce’s name at a point where NO FACTS WERE KNOWN.. 

At a point where our preparation has been completely derailed it’s bizarre to try and pick arguments with fellow fans. 

2 minutes ago, WelshOwl74 said:

Drama queen....

I wasn't there, but I wouldn't feel embarrassed about trying to show we were a better set of fans than the barcodes. I certainly wouldn't feel ashamed. In fact the only one who should be ashamed is the one posting divisive drivel amongst fellow fans of the club he/she claims to support . Everyone has an opinion, they're entitled to it without listening to sanctimonious clap trap about feeling embarrassed and ashamed.

Its football, get some perspective.

We move on...

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, WelshOwl74 said:

I would be more embarrassed posting about a game I didnt attend the fans who did go went to support the team

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, WelshOwl74 said:

Most level headed Owls fans deal in facts. Not one single fan doesn’t want the best for our great club. I don’t really care what Bruce does or doesn’t do if he leaves good riddance , I just hope we get another good manager instead ,all I care about is my club . We should all stick together , not come out with ridiculous posts slating fans , just my opinion that’s all .