worst part of all this

7/10 on the flouncomiter.... must do better OP!! 

For what hat it’s worth I think the class and loyalty our fans showed at Lincoln will resonate well with any future potential managers. Much akin to how we wowed Bruce at Wembley. 

If Cowley really is an option I’m sure the singing did no harm. 

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, WelshOwl74 said:

the fans who was singing his name at Lincoln and defending his actions

hope you feel embarrassed and ashamed that your chose to defend a con artist over your club

Unless you have done something criminal or immoral no need for anyone to feel ashamed. Only chanting a blokes name.

Although I don’t agree 100% with the OP......sometimes as a fan base ...our loyalty is abused by the dave Allen’s / Steve Bruce’s of the footballing world ...we do have a tendency to sit there and put up with being s##t on ..As an example...jos was a disaster we put up with for far too long.. ...like I said ...don’t agree 100% with OP...but know what he’s getting at ...He’s sick ..as we all are ..of having our faces rubbed in it !!!!!

Again. I totally understand what the OP is getting at. It was bleedin obvious he was going and didn't care what a mess he left us in. Some might say that he can do that, home town club blahs blah. Fair enough.

What I can't get my head round is fans singing Steve Bruces barmy army. I cringed when I heard that. Have some people got no self respect?