21 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Stendel.

Wouldn't be disappointed with him, but we need to appreciate Bruce has royally shafted us.

So much work to do with recruitment and having given Bruce the control he wanted, now no time to recover and put the necessary recruitment in place. 

Whoever it is we need to temper our promotion expectations and give the new manager time. 

57 minutes ago, room0035 said:

In 6 months Bruce showed what bringing in a British manager with knowledge of the game did for the team.

there are so many good managers out of work, Let's get one in asap and build for the start of the season.

I don't want to here they having given Bullen a go or We are waiting for x y or z to start in 3 months.

stability produces stability and we still need 5 or 6 moving on in Winnall, Fox, Rhodes, JVA, pelupessy a few of the kids loaning out for first team games.

Then a left back, right winger and centre midfield general coming in.

Let's get a good team but also the club's finances moving in the right direction. So we can become a sustainable club, not one need promotion or bust.

keep Winnall,defo,get rid Nuhui,and even Joao if we could get a young striker with some pace

5 minutes ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

I remember what happened we took a manager from Barnsely

lol

What's that got to do with now? In the here and now he looks the real deal and a manager on the rise, that's never played for us. Whereas Wilson was a former player and not foreign. But let's rule out a highly promising prospect just because of Wilson? 

4 minutes ago, striker said:

Wouldn't be disappointed with him, but we need to appreciate Bruce has royally shafted us.

So much work to do with recruitment and having given Bruce the control he wanted, now no time to recover and put the necessary recruitment in place. 

Whoever it is we need to temper our promotion expectations and give the new manager time. 

Exactly and clearly why another short term near the end of their career manager isn't the right answer nor what we need.

He’d have done well here and I don’t think we will find as good a fit easily. I don’t think he bears us any I’ll will or fails to recognise the potential. It’s just a premier league job and his team. 

Its more the pretending it’s not more advanced than it is and how little consideration he’s given us the last few days especially given the timing and where it leaves us. Just a shrug and “that’s football”.

However, whilst it reduces our expectations for the season. I think it gives whoever else comes in a bit of a free hit and takes some pressure off DC too. 

12 minutes ago, Owls-Fan said:

Got a feeling it might be Moyes seen as the easy replacement for Bruce.  Don’t think he would be an awful job but not very exciting. 

Hopefully whoever it is continues the forward momentum 

I'm hoping during this Bruce uncertainty period that Newcastle interview Moyes & give him the job with the money they've saved on compensating us!

Maybe a bit harsh on Bruce he was poached by his boyhood club he turned it down twice before and he will see this as his last chance being in the twilight of his career. He’s had his head turned and it’s harsh on us. Very few of us would turn down Wednesday if they came calling. It just hurts us because we had a man that was perfect for us and we wanted the love back we gave him. That said I think we now need to start looking after ourselves get the best deal we can out of this make the right appointment quickly and hope this does not have too much of an impact on our plans and next season. Bringing a new manager in st this stage with their training and philosophy and time to put his stamp on the squad will do us no help but it needs to happen so let’s do it as quickly as possible and let Bruce just f£&k off and fail for that cretin of man who’s ripping the soul out of what was a very respected club 

1 minute ago, Dingle. said:

Get lumped into Paul Heckingbottom when book opens. 

Genuinely thought Heckingbottom did a cracking job at Oakwell , Leeds ruined him 

Couldn’t see him being on the radar now, nor do I think Stendel will be either 

1 hour ago, marcx666 said:

Honestly, as I've said over the last few days, my worry is, that after all the expense, time and effort, DC put into getting an experienced English manager, only to get screwed over 6 months later, that he might well think it isn't worth it to go down the same route, and he will go back to the cheaper option

Na

Instead of the costly business of paying up a charlatan, he’s going to be getting a nice fat cheque in the post. DC is learning fast

4 minutes ago, fatzooma said:

Who’s in place to advise DC now KM is thankfully not at the club?

What did Km do wrong whilst she was here like ?   missed something did i ?