Go and get Gayle

3 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

Take your attention seeking one's off and we'll all be seeing the the same way.

So it's now attention seeking to point out that we have a player that also is capable of 'bending the rules'? But seemingly no one has a problem with that. I wouldn't want Gayle here because firstly, it's absolutely ridiculous to even mention him, he wouldn't sign for us in a million years, and he's well out of our budget if we are wanting to run a more sustainable football club. But to claim you wouldn't take him for footballing reasons or cheating is just pure hypocrisy. 

Edited by Not Jon Newsome

6 minutes ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

So it's now attention seeking to point out that we have a player that also is capable of 'bending the rules'? But seemingly no one has a problem with that. I wouldn't want Gayle here because firstly, it's absolutely ridiculous to even mention him, he wouldn't sign for us in a million years, and he's well out of our budget if we are wanting to run a more sustainable football club. But to claim you wouldn't take him for footballing reasons or cheating is just pure hypocrisy. 

At least I've driven you to make a reasonable post.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

A loan isn't beyond our means if we move other players, however if we did get him it would show we haven't learned from past mistakes in overpaying for players and hurting the team going forward.

If we had parachute payments it would be different but we don't so we must target a more affordable striker be it on loan or permanent. 

16 hours ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

So it's now attention seeking to point out that we have a player that also is capable of 'bending the rules'? But seemingly no one has a problem with that. I wouldn't want Gayle here because firstly, it's absolutely ridiculous to even mention him, he wouldn't sign for us in a million years, and he's well out of our budget if we are wanting to run a more sustainable football club. But to claim you wouldn't take him for footballing reasons or cheating is just pure hypocrisy

No it isn't. 

42 minutes ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

Explain how you can defend FF but when Gayle does it it's wrong then?

Gayle does it most of the time. Of course the example you posted of FF was poor.

Like having a weed addict and a heroin addict.

Both are addicted to drugs but i'd suggest one is viewed significantly different to the other.

25 minutes ago, uɐıɹɐqɯıɹ⅁ said:

You need to take your red and white ones off you silly boy.

Proved you wrong so call me a pig, I'd be a hardworking pig to be undercover for this many posts wouldn't I. Difference is I can look at things objectively and without bias. 

3 minutes ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

Proved you wrong so call me a pig, I'd be a hardworking pig to be undercover for this many posts wouldn't I. Difference is I can look at things objectively and without bias. 

How did you prove me wrong? I said "I don't remember ever seeing him go down when never even touched unlike Gayle.", I have only ever watched him play for us so I've never seen that video you gleefully dragged out from 5 years ago, so yeah well done you finding that one example in 5 years, Gayle dived 2-3 times minimum, every single game I've ever watched him play.

On 21/05/2019 at 19:51, Not Jon Newsome said:

He'd sign for anybody daft enough to pay his inflated salary.