Go and get Gayle

Gayle would offer an option, but I thought we were supposed to be being savvy in the transfer market?

Plus, Bruce has shown he doesn't like players that don't have an all round game.  Sam Winnall for instance is aggressive in chasing the ball, is good in the air but yet was still out of the side in favour of Hooper despite Hooper being less fit and known to be leaving the club.   

No. We need to be smart about future transfers and do some wheeling and dealing. At £60k a week player will send us straight back into trouble.

We tried the high earner strategy, and whilst we got close, it didn't work.

We can't afford to make that mistake again.

2 hours ago, stocksyuto said:

For me people like Barton and co are just cheating thugs, no need for it but diving to win pens is like blatantly fouling the last man to stop them going on to score 

Yes that’s why it’s sending off offence , shame blatant divers aren’t sent off too 

2 hours ago, Harrysgame said:

Each and every player we have has conned a referee to get an advantage, our ball, diving etc

If our players do it it's not called cheating though. But same outcome.

It should all be stamped out but it’s how society is these days I’m afraid 

1 hour ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

It should all be stamped out but it’s how society is these days I’m afraid 

Never will be sure sky would be unhappy if games were abandoned due to too many red cards. 

Didn't realise on 60k....no from me.

3 hours ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

I must be old school then because winning through cheating doesn’t sit well with me at all . 

blokes a diver  but is he anymore a cheat than the player who handles a goal bound shot and gets away with it or as a slight tug on the shirt of a player who's thru on goal that the ref don't spot  …...I've yet to see one go up to the ref and say "I handled that mate "...……..

1 minute ago, torryowl said:

blokes a diver  but is he anymore a cheat than the player who handles a goal bound shot and gets away with it or as a slight tug on the shirt of a player who's thru on goal that the ref don't spot  …...I've yet to see one go up to the ref and say "I handled that mate "...……..

The Talksport slant in things 

14 minutes ago, torryowl said:

It does happen but it’s rare , there are different levels of cheating and it’s difficult to spot all the time , this isn’t my issue , my moan is why do so called sportsmen have to cheat at all ?