Go and get Gayle

25 minutes ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

Our fans are quite happy rimming Forestieri's arse though.

Forestieri is not in the same league when it comes to diving and cheating.

FF has lots to do to prove himself again for me. He's been a passenger for way too long

and has let himself and the fans down too many times.

Great player in this division - great goal scorer and by all accounts has been an excellent bloke with the work he has done with our foundation.

No surprise to see his injury record when you consider the amount of times he's booted around the football pitch.

Would love to have him back but not at £55k a week.  And certainly not at £16million.

6 minutes ago, Liam_Baggies said:

Great player in this division - great goal scorer and by all accounts has been an excellent bloke with the work he has done with our foundation.

No surprise to see his injury record when you consider the amount of times he's booted around the football pitch.

Would love to have him back but not at £55k a week.  And certainly not at £16million.

I admire your lot for taking this stance. 

39 minutes ago, Bigblueowl said:

I think we should sppunk poo loads on Gayle, Snodgrass and Hector. Premier league guaranteed! (maybe) 

Snodgrass can f*ck right off

*This post sponsored by the "Please for the love of everything holy and unholy get Costello his bloody Science section because he is doing my head in FFS!* party. All donations go to buying Neil a new bath in trade for the Science section.

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, Dutch McLovin said:

Agree with most of the above, would be a dream signing but we simply cant afford him.

We would need to move on Fletcher, Rhodes and Winnall to make way for him aswell.

That said Bruce can pull off the unthinkable sometimes

Having that diving piece of .....in our team is unthinkable 

8 hours ago, uɐıɹɐqɯıɹ⅁ said:

For those comparing Gayle and Forestieri, try actually watching both players, Gayle goes down under no contact whatsoever, Forestieri goes down occasionally under minimal contact, but there's always contact, I don't remember ever seeing him go down when never even touched unlike Gayle.

Go on you tube and type wolves v Watford forestieri.......

5 hours ago, sweetsheri said:

Forestieri is not in the same league when it comes to diving and cheating.

FF has lots to do to prove himself again for me. He's been a passenger for way too long

and has let himself and the fans down too many times.

10 hours ago, uɐıɹɐqɯıɹ⅁ said:

For those comparing Gayle and Forestieri, try actually watching both players, Gayle goes down under no contact whatsoever, Forestieri goes down occasionally under minimal contact, but there's always contact, I don't remember ever seeing him go down when never even touched unlike Gayle.

Deary me, take those blue and white specs off.

On 20/05/2019 at 15:32, DuttyTeabags said:

He'd be great but it's just another Rhodes situation - spending well above our means.  Hector and Gayle together would be a great pair of signings if we could get Winnall, FF, Rhodes all moved on and make some money.

Come on Blades sign FF for 14m!

yeah right,Gayle he 's gonna come to us ,every team in the championship will wan't him,go to far better team than us