The Play-Off Semi-Finals

As amazing as it would be it’s such a long shot that this could happen. We’d need our incredible run to probably include beating or at least drawing with Leeds and Norwich, and this in turn would give blades an excellent chance of automatic if they keep up their run. 

Fingers crossed!

14 minutes ago, thewookieisdown said:

all good fun, but since they play some of our possible rivals, and we play their two competitors, the more likely it is we come 6th, the more likely it is they will come top two.

its fine.. they're 4 behind Norwich, and when Leedscum beat em saturday they'll be 5 behind them, so even after we've beaten them both they'll still be behind

the football gods (and I dont mean Waddle and Hirst) have it all lined up

'79, 93, 2012.. 2019, theres a formula there, sure some maths genius can work it out

17 hours ago, i used to be sc_owl said:

If we get there and draw the blunts, on a scale of zero to The Bay of Pigs, how well organised will the policing be?

funny you should mention the Bay of Pigs in regards to the piggy scrubbers because in the event we do meet them,it will be the footballing version of the Cuban Missile Crisis. :Sid:WTF:

If we should reach the play off semi finals playing the Blades how about we ring Manchester City and ask if we can borrow their stadium for the first leg and borrow Old Trafford for the second leg. Will be no problem with policing and plenty of tickets...

Sorted...

UTO

6 minutes ago, MrEdwards said:

As we're talking about the Bay of Pigs does anyone else think the CIA scuppered their own operation when Gen. Cabell cancelled the final bombing raid to fully destroy the Cuban air force :ph34r:

Dunno really. I don't think DickDastardly ever caught up with Penelope Pitstop though. :duntmatter:

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, MrEdwards said:

As we're talking about the Bay of Pigs does anyone else think the CIA scuppered their own operation when Gen. Cabell cancelled the final bombing raid to fully destroy the Cuban air force :ph34r:

As old John F said .

"You lads will be the death of me "......

Thats not the Eco Warrior John F 

:Sid:

• Haha 4