Results Today

5 minutes ago, The Regulator said:

Astonishing that we’re even contemplating being in the mix given the season pre-Bruce. Such a bonkers league.

If only we'd had a competent manager from the start of the season. 

Guest Theboylangers
5 minutes ago, vulva said:

No, are you?

This is your comment from April last year suggesting we give Jos 2 more years. Hope this helps;

’Give Jos 2 more years like CC had.   If he gets us in the playoffs for the next two seasons, I'll say he's at least as good as Carlos. ’

:duntmatter:

16 minutes ago, vulva said:

No, are you?

This is your comment from April last year suggesting we give Jos 2 more years. Hope this helps;

’Give Jos 2 more years like CC had.   If he gets us in the playoffs for the next two seasons, I'll say he's at least as good as Carlos. ’

220px-It_Shoots_Further_Than_He_Dreams.jpg

• Haha 4

Well that could have been a lot worse. Win Monday and we're 4 points off. Regardless of whether you think its possible or not, being in this situation at Xmas was unthinkable. Anyone who had predicted that would have been rightly laughed at. This league is wide open. We've as good a chance as a whole host of clubs. We're in the mix, albeit on periphery, but good god it's good to be in it. 

20 minutes ago, vulva said:

No, are you?

OK, but how did Birmingham get on at Hull?

10 hours ago, Quantum Owl said:

I hope results go our way today and then we plaster them lot on Monday. The table will start to look very interesting for the run in. 

Ideal results today:

Villa vs Derby (Villa win)

Preston vs Bristol (Preston Win)

Hull vs Birmingham (Hull win)

Stoke vs Forest (Stoke win)

All at home.

This would put us reyt in the mix. I know I'm jumping the gun slightly but for the first time in a while the belief is there.

The match against those on Monday is huge and even huger if results go our way.

Nearly spot on, good stuff pal.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, latemodelchild said:

Well that could have been a lot worse. Win Monday and we're 4 points off. Regardless of whether you think its possible or not, being in this situation at Xmas was unthinkable. Anyone who had predicted that would have been rightly laughed at. This league is wide open. We've as good a chance as a whole host of clubs. We're in the mix, albeit on periphery, but good god it's good to be in it. 

Its so bloody mental, it gives you that bit of hope...I f.ookin' hate Wednesday!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

26 minutes ago, latemodelchild said:

HOLD YOUR LINE. STAY STRONG. 

25 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Wait til you see the whites of their trotters.............

Load the cannons with Apple Sauce and Sage & Onion Stuffing!

• Haha 1

Guest LittleG

Having now played the same number of games we are 7 pts from playoffs; taking into account our Inferior goal difference we would need 8 pts to catch up. Let's just look forward to the rebuild in the summer and having a crack next year.