Results Today

1 minute ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

It wouldn't just be that...

I'm in Italy for the play off final. Missed Cardiff due to a pointless family wedding (as in all that followed was misery and inevitable divorce.

I'm not missing another so IF by some miracle we make Wembley I'm gonna make an epic movie of my journey back. Imagine the crazy things that could happen on Ryanair and the London Underground.

Planes, Trains an' owl imbeciles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Typical wednesday fans......hedging, hoping and fookin' about...

Heres what this thread reads like...if it was just the one post...

"Yea I admit theres no chance of the play offs, unless of course there is, which there isn't, but if there was...There probably wouldn't be.

while we all, we ALL actually KNOW theres no chance of the play offs, theres always that remote possibility there is...which there isn't.

The run of results we need will not happen, it cannot happen, unless of course it happened which it might, but won't , though if it did..................................

Shut the f.ook up FFS!....I'm nervous enough!

Edited by asteener1867
  • Like 1
  • Haha 7

Thats the problem with the play offs..I never wanted 'em... before them...you could honestly relax and watch the football last few games in midtable....Sit back..Win great...draw fine ..lose...meh.

Now its...CHRIST!!!!...

We're goin' down, we're goin' up...If we don't get 3 points next week we are right in the s h *t!!!...If we do..We are right in the mix!!!!

Theres no bloody middle ground anymore, no relaxation..No sit back an' look at the architecture of the South....waffle  the 90 minutes away wiv a comfortable chat with the lad behind you....

Its all

"Jesuss...!!..Gerrit away...gerrit forward...Tell me Wife an' kids I always loved 'em...Its a far far better thing I do now then I have ever whateverthef.ook"!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bloody ludicrous way to follow football......

Bloody wanderin' down The Lepp gibberin' like f.ookin' idiots now...us.

"Ey..Warriff tho' mate eh?!!..What if!!!"

"Dunno mate but yer never know, unless you do know, but you can't really tell!!"

"Spot on matey...thats spot on..who knows warriff if  it happens or doesn't...I don't..Do you?"

"I wish I did, bur I might, if I could....

Put us ALL in a f.ookin' house,and throw the bast*rd key away...

Its absolute bedlam...Honest!.

• Haha 3

19 minutes ago, Millhouses said:

If we win our next 2 games, then, only then will I say that we have an outside chance

Win them and we are massively in it mate.

We would be no more than one point behind Frank Lampard FC, and Bristol City have stinking fixtures ahead, including Leeds, United, Boro and WBA.

Immense ask to win both. But if we do our confidence and momentum will be thru the roof. 

21 minutes ago, Millhouses said:

If we win our next 2 games, then, only then will I say that we have an outside chance

I think if we win 2 out the next 3, pigs, Derby and Bolton then we will getting close. We don't need to win every game. 

Odds obviously against us, but I for one am happy with having a bit of something to grasp to. What's the point if not. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

We would be no more than one point behind Frank Lampard FC, and Bristol City have stinking fixtures ahead, including Leeds, United, Boro and WBA.

Immense ask to win both. But if we do our confidence and momentum will be thru the roof. 

See yer doin' exactly what I said everybody was doin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FFS!

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, deano said:

I think if we win 2 out the next 3, pigs, Derby and Bolton then we will getting close. We don't need to win every game. 

Odds obviously against us, but I for one am happy with having a bit of something to grasp to. What's the point if not. 

You're doin' it too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, Holmowl said:

Win the next two, which is a big ask, but still doable, the three following fixtures are quite favourable for us.  

Going to be a huge month.  

Guest Theboylangers
36 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

He keeps it behind his book of football predictions in his bookcase ....

jimmy-hill-portrait-2010__65525.1462285960.jpg

We definitely need a Jimmy Hill smiley. 

Make it happen @OWLSTALK

:Sid:

Just now, Ronio said:

Win the next two, which is a big ask, but still doable, the three following fixtures are quite favourable for us.  

Going to be a huge month.  

Holy  mother of God!!!...

EVERYBODY is doin it!

You don't tempt providence, fart in the face o fortune..You creep up on it, in a sorta stealthy supersticious manner, yoiu don't take yer wanger out an' flaunt it in the face o the football Gods!!!

You pretend you are walkin' down the Lepp to go to f.ookin' Sainsbury..Then hook a right when you see a one legged Magpie..or Raven...could be a Jay....(I can't help every f.ooker)

Then nip in through a turnstile after turnin' anti clockwise 3 times an' spittin'

You lot know f.ook all about football

• Haha 4