Results Today

22 minutes ago, vulva said:

No, are you?

This is your comment from April last year suggesting we give Jos 2 more years. Hope this helps;

’Give Jos 2 more years like CC had.   If he gets us in the playoffs for the next two seasons, I'll say he's at least as good as Carlos. ’

That was tongue in cheek.  Pretty obvious after Millwall away last season that he wouldn't last.  Do you keep a little book of quotes?

It's the hope that kills you. We all know that. We all know we shouldn't get carried away. We all know we shouldn't be looking at the table and playing the if this then that game. We all know we've thrown points away this season that we're truly awful. But I've decided I'm gonna get on the ride and have some fun. Jeff Stelling has just said that teams six points off the playoffs are still in with a squeak of a chance. We've got some big games coming up. 

4 minutes ago, LittleG said:

Having now played the same number of games we are 7 pts from playoffs; taking into account our Inferior goal difference we would need 8 pts to catch up. Let's just look forward to the rebuild in the summer and having a crack next year.

Let it go :biggrin:

1 minute ago, Lincs Owl said:

That was tongue in cheek.  Pretty obvious after Millwall away last season that he wouldn't last.  Do you keep a little book of quotes?

No problem. 

Apology accepted, let’s move on. 

3 minutes ago, latemodelchild said:

It's the hope that kills you. We all know that. We all know we shouldn't get carried away. We all know we shouldn't be looking at the table and playing the if this then that game. We all know we've thrown points away this season that we're truly awful. But I've decided I'm gonna get on the ride and have some fun. Jeff Stelling has just said that teams six points off the playoffs are still in with a squeak of a chance. We've got some big games coming up. 

Its not a f.ookin' ride mate.....Its like being in the condemned cell in Newgate..and you hear someone whisper "he's got a pardon"...and you don't know whether its you or not...So you spend all night hopin' and then the warder comes around, wiv a Priest...and your heart sinks...and then the Priest says "No not him"..and they walk out again...

Thats what its EXACTLY like!

Edited by asteener1867

3 minutes ago, latemodelchild said:

Worrying thing is that it's always when we get to the point that we are in with a chance that we find a way to screw it up!

Hopefully not this time!

If we did get in...which we won't, but if we did...then got promoted.

It must be the best late season charge in the history of the league.

So for that reason...we won't, and I'm out.

But then again...what if we did??????

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, LittleG said:

Having now played the same number of games we are 7 pts from playoffs; taking into account our Inferior goal difference we would need 8 pts to catch up. Let's just look forward to the rebuild in the summer and having a crack next year.

No.

Were going up.

F off.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Its not a f.ookin' ride mate.....Its like being in the condemned cell in Newgate..and you hear someone whisper "he's got a pardon"...and you don't know whether its you or not...So you spend all night hopin' and then the warder comes around, wiv a Priest...and your heart sinks...and then the Priest says "No not him"..and they walk out again...

Thats what its EXACTLY like!

You know that old saying 'anything can be a dildo if you're determined enough' Well in this case it's all about how you view your ride. Flying down a hill on a home made go kart with crappy brakes and mismatched wheels used to be a reight laugh. Wouldn't do it now we're older but remember when you were a kid? Everything was fun. Everything was possible. Let's go back to that. It's not like we've owt to lose is it? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I bet Stevie B is having a little look...He won't admit it, but he will be thinking....

If asked he would say

"Thats not even entered my head to be honest...It would be remarkable...reallly remarkable...but remarkably enough we have not even thought about, never mind remarked on this remarkable possibility............remarkably enough"

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, latemodelchild said:

You know that old saying 'anything can be a dildo if you're determined enough' Well in this case it's all about how you view your ride. Flying down a hill on a home made go kart with crappy brakes and mismatched wheels used to be a reight laugh. Wouldn't do it now we're older but remember when you were a kid? Everything was fun. Everything was possible. Let's go back to that. It's not like we've owt to lose is it? 

Old saying???..I can think of hundreds of things that wouldn't be used as a Dildo!....Jos isn't one of 'em tho...........

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, trev said:

Have to admit it would be the worst ever SEASON for a promotion.......   but bloody funny... imagine if we beat pigs in play offs then won the final.  Mcsue would be... well..... suing lol

Just for the record though, we wont get in play offs. Its all about next season for me  ...and hoping those scummers dont go up

Edited by wakefieldowl

1 minute ago, trev said:

It wouldn't just be that...

I'm in Italy for the play off final. Missed Cardiff due to a pointless family wedding (as in all that followed was misery and inevitable divorce.

I'm not missing another so IF by some miracle we make Wembley I'm gonna make an epic movie of my journey back. Imagine the crazy things that could happen on Ryanair and the London Underground.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, asteener1867 said:

I bet Stevie B is having a little look...He won't admit it, but he will be thinking....

If asked he would say

"Thats not even entered my head to be honest...It would be remarkable...reallly remarkable...but remarkably enough we have not even thought about, never mind remarked on this remarkable possibility............remarkably enough"

It'd be remarkable if he hasn't had a look. 

4 minutes ago, latemodelchild said:

WTF:

:Sid: