Results Today

24 minutes ago, Ronio said:

Same here, 50 quid at 60 to 1.  

May have a cheeky punt for promotion whilst I'm at it.  Long shot I know, lol

I had a quid on promotion @ 150 - 1. Just looked at top 6 again, and it's still good odds @ 33 - 1. Might stick another tenner on. 

2 hours ago, Costello 77 said:

SB needs to get the squad together in the gym all day tomorrow.

Feed them raw meat and whip them into a foaming frenzy...

On the given command.. release 100 little blokes off the top of Fargate and let the lads paddle the sh*t out of them.

I'd probably repeat that on Monday morning but with 50 for a light session.

You've been to the Tony Toms Football Training Acamady. 

• Haha 1

Beat the blades we got 4 points off the top 6, shut mini Warnock up for a week, go top half and yes have a real chance of making the play off.

What a difference 2 months make to our club on a downer for 18 months the last 2 months have shown a new left back, right back and pace on the wings. Playing your best players instead of kids that are not yet ready.

We haven't spent a fortune but could have wasted 2 season while pay silly money for players who don't play.

I pray DC has finally woken up to what you need in this league to be sucessful. 

12 minutes ago, room0035 said:

Beat the blades we got 4 points off the top 6, shut mini Warnock up for a week, go top half and yes have a real chance of making the play off.

What a difference 2 months make to our club on a downer for 18 months the last 2 months have shown a new left back, right back and pace on the wings. Playing your best players instead of kids that are not yet ready.

We haven't spent a fortune but could have wasted 2 season while pay silly money for players who don't play.

I pray DC has finally woken up to what you need in this league to be sucessful. 

The appointment of Bruce is evident of that.

Edited by Big Jack

1 minute ago, BRADDO said:

I'll say it again.

Those feckin 4 points dropped v WBA.

FFS

And countless other games where we have thrown points away.  I agree with you.

Despite that, still think we can be in with a shout.  The greatest thing about the Championship is how unpredictable it is.  Bruce mentioned this in the last interview that teams needed consistency more than anything.  It wasn't the gulf in quality that separated teams in  this division, but consistency. 

Any team can beat anyone in this division.  Less of a gap so to speak between teams compared to the Premier league.  

That in itself gives us a chance. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, daztheowl said:

I had a quid on promotion @ 150 - 1. Just looked at top 6 again, and it's still good odds @ 33 - 1. Might stick another tenner on. 

I had a tenner on at Paddy Power yesterday at 200/1. I know it's a long shot, but I think those odds are generous. 

lol

• Like 1

Just looked and we have a tough run in thru April. 

Very tough. 

Think left bit late and should have took more points from Millwall, Reading n tin pots. 6 points extra there and we would be in playoffs already. 

Shame but prob don’t deserve this season anyway. 

8 minutes ago, ozzieowl said:

Just looked and we have a tough run in thru April. 

Very tough. 

Think left bit late and should have took more points from Millwall, Reading n tin pots. 6 points extra there and we would be in playoffs already. 

Shame but prob don’t deserve this season anyway. 

The funny thing is we always seem to get better results against teams that we aren't expected to beat it's teams like toytown, Burton, Ipswich, Bolton, Charlton etc who we always seem to struggle against.

7 hours ago, Holmowl said:

Win them and we are massively in it mate.

We would be no more than one point behind Frank Lampard FC, and Bristol City have stinking fixtures ahead, including Leeds, United, Boro and WBA.

Immense ask to win both. But if we do our confidence and momentum will be thru the roof. 

Aye, and then it'll start weeing it down and the bloody roof will be leaking!

• Haha 1