Just now, shandypants said:

When though? Can you tell me because I can’t remember either of those two putting in any good balls? I’m happy to be corrected. 

Reach put a ball over and Fox headed over.

Reach put a low ball in and it was laid off to Boyd who had a shot saved

Bannan put an absolute howizter of a free kick into the box that nearly caused an own goal

These three alongside Palmer’s as 4 immediate ones I can think of off the top of my head...

Finishing was the issue rather than the supply 

1 minute ago, McRightSide said:

Reach put a ball over and Fox headed over.

Reach put a low ball in and it was laid off to Boyd who had a shot saved

Bannan put an absolute howizter of a free kick into the box that nearly caused an own goal

These three alongside Palmer’s as 4 immediate ones I can think of off the top of my head...

Finishing was the issue rather than the supply 

Yes you’re right. 

4 minutes ago, shandypants said:

Name any player today that put a good ball into the box. I can’t remember many. Palmer played the brilliant cutback and I think he also put a good one into the back post. I can’t remember any other good crosses from anyone else if I’m honest. 

Reach laid on the chance for Hutchinson that he should have scored with but I agree we got into some excellent positions out wide but overall our final ball into the box was our main downfall today. Doesn't hide the fact that although Palmer has improved recently his distribution in the attacking third is still under par.

2 minutes ago, meggoisgod said:

Well if you think that then that must be fact...utter nonsense unless you can show me otherwise

Just look on transfermarkt.

Ive posted it on here before - I just can’t rmeemebr the exact figures.

Let me rephrase:

From looking it up I know that Fox has about double the assists and a couple more goals.

Better?

Just now, McRightSide said:

Just look on transfermarkt.

Ive posted it on here before - I just can’t rmeemebr the exact figures.

Let me rephrase:

From looking it up I know that Fox has about double the assists and a couple more goals.

Better?

Nope Fox is fkn hopeless...google that

7 minutes ago, megsonstheman said:

That's about 2 half decent games in the last 3yrs. As someone mentioned earlier, his contract is up at the end of the season, maybe he's decided to up his game to get a renewal.........another chancer aka big Dave. Hopefully Bruce will have ample time to see the "real" Palmer.

That’s just garbage