1 minute ago, Sonny said:

Very decent first half. Him and Reach were a constant threat together down the right side. Not as good second half but nobody was really... apart from him bursting into the box for Reach’s late chance. That’s what it’s all about.

Shame Reach messed it up. Great run and desire from Palmer. 

Really upped his game since Jos has gone. 

1 minute ago, Sonny said:

Very decent first half. Him and Reach were a constant threat together down the right side. Not as good second half but nobody was really... apart from him bursting into the box for Reach’s late chance. That’s what it’s all about.

Yep.

It took until the 93rd minute for him to provide a bit of quality into the box.

He did extremely well in that situation, but the rest was as wasteful as usual

1 minute ago, McRightSide said:

If he wasn’t an academy lad people’d be slating him for upping his form in the last 6-months of his contract 

:Pelupessy:

Or he finally has a coaching setup that has faith in him and gives him a run of games? 

He’s been messed about in a Wednesday shirt for years. I’m not saying he’s a world beater but we don’t have to be cynical about it. The lads playing well and long may it continue.

1 minute ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Or he finally has a coaching setup that has faith in him and gives him a run of games? 

He’s been messed about in a Wednesday shirt for years. I’m not saying he’s a world beater but we don’t have to be cynical about it. The lads playing well and long may it continue.

Same applies to other players. Yet they get criticised.

Should add...he gets a new contract for me. He’s a decent squad player but we need an upgrade if we want to compete

Lets hope that’s Iorta

Edited by McRightSide

8 minutes ago, mogbad said:

Palmer was excellent, he's really upped his game since Jos left but apart from his lay off to Reach in the last minute his final ball into the box is still poor.

Name any player today that put a good ball into the box. I can’t remember many. Palmer played the brilliant cutback and I think he also put a good one into the back post. I can’t remember any other good crosses from anyone else if I’m honest. 

Just now, shandypants said:

Name any player today that put a good ball into the box. I can’t remember many. Palmer played the brilliant cutback and I think he also put a good one into the back post. I can’t remember any other good crosses from anyone else if I’m honest. 

Reach

Bannan