Celebrity Tango

No doubt i'm a little late with this one but quite a few people in the pubs before the Chelsea game were talking about Tango being in discussions about appearing in I'm a celebrity get me out of here. Firstly is he really a celebrity? Secondly i know they often put in minor celebs or even relatives of celebs but if this is the case then how will he keep up his support for SWFC if he's thousands of miles away?My mate Steve asked him at half time and he just laughed and said he's got a Wednesday sleeping bag for his luxury item.

48 minutes ago, RevOwl said:

No doubt i'm a little late with this one but quite a few people in the pubs before the Chelsea game were talking about Tango being in discussions about appearing in I'm a celebrity get me out of here. Firstly is he really a celebrity? Secondly i know they often put in minor celebs or even relatives of celebs but if this is the case then how will he keep up his support for SWFC if he's thousands of miles away?My mate Steve asked him at half time and he just laughed and said he's got a Wednesday sleeping bag for his luxury item.

He's as much a celebrity as most of the talentless nobodies they have on there. And he has a personality, which marks him above most of them. Probably the only truly interesting person on there since John Lydon, if he goes on.

Guest addedtime
3 minutes ago, Imre-Banana said:

I waint be watching the shower scenes this year then FFS..

I will!!!

:Pelupessy::Pelupessy:

(WHERE'S THE CLIMAX FACE EMOJI?????)

3 hours ago, MrTacoSWFC said:

He isn't a celebrity... just a fat man who takes his top off for the love of Wednesday.

Ha, ha yes but then again define celebrity in today’s world. 

Ive never heard of three quarters of the ‘celebreties’ in the last 4-5 series of that particular programme.

4 minutes ago, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

He's a character

There's not enough of them about these days

Hes a nice bloke when he has his top on, one saw him in a boozer away at Hartlepool (night match) spoke to him and he was a pleasant chap its when that top comes off he goes bi polar.

One away game he spent the entire match watching the other fans singing violent and threatening songs at a group of 18 yr old kids and not paying no attention to the match in any way.

Depends how you take him, me personally I think it was funny having him do what he did back in the early 90s but in 2019 not so sure.